Lord Stanley's Finals:New Jersey V. Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Team Sinister, I's think it's time for an celebration

Lilly said:
giguere's face makes me want to cry.

I know. :sad: What did it for me was when they showed my guy Carney after the 3rd goal. I so wanted the Ducks to win at that moment. :slant:

But WAY TO GO
DEVILS!!!! CONGRATS! :up: :macdevil: :hyper:

*mankisses everyone on Team Sinister :kiss:

is it just me or is scott stevens one nice hunk of man meat? :shifty:

*waits for Team Disney to come in, hanging their little heads. :sexywink:

:mad: wife :mad:

be nice - the ducks had a good series and up until that 3rd goal it could have gone either way.

i really feel bad for giguere - he seems to be taking the loss harshly. however, his defense was all over tonight and those shots were guarded and deflected.

mainly i feel bad for kariya, oates, thomas - these guys who are the absolute core of the ducks, veterans who have pushed hard for a team for their entire (or almost entire) careers with this team.

Is it just me, or did anyone else think it was totally classless that Giguere got booed?

:grumpy:

Anyhoo, I'm a wee bit pissed that the Devils won...but I watched the Cup celebrations anyway, because I just love seeing huge, bruising, semi-toothless (in Ken Daneyko's case) men cry like babies.

Wife, I was being nice. :mad: I felt really bad for the Ducks in the end, but mostly for Thomas and Carney.

Giguere getting booed was completely classless. :down: I was yelling at the tv, "Hey, you guys have the big prize, shut up!!!" It was cool of the Devils players to clap for him, though. :up:

Did anyone see Langebruner (sp?)'s kid? :cute: Omg, what a cutie, I love seeing all the kids out on the ice with their dads, it's something they'll really remember when they're older. :)

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
at least that guy is going to marry that chick after all. yeah i wanted to run up to him and hug him and have him cry on my shoulder. poor thing. i can't imagine the pain he is feeling.
:huh:

boo

i cant believe some people here actually rooted for new jersey

you should be ahsamed of yourselves

Well it's over... congratulations to Team Sinister, and their victory. I was hoping that the old Conn Smythe trophy would go to Friesen... he's pretty much the reason why they won the Cup. And Brodeur, how do you like the ultimate slap in the face? After breaking the historic playoff shutout record (one year after it was set :sexywink:)... you'd think he'd be a shoe-in for MVP. But maybe the Hockey Writer's Association has confirmed what we all know to be true... those Devils are good. Methinks he'll be snubbed at the NHL awards again... I hope they bring back the Vezina Monologues with Johnny Bower. It was so hilarious it made me cry. Sexy, no?

The Beast from the East toppled the Best from the West... and we didn't even get to see the poetic exchange of love between a Canadian and a migrant Duck. Oh well, there is always next year.

The almighty Carnac has decided to grace you with his presence:

Stevens
Gomez
Langenbrunner.

*opens envelope*

Name three assholes.

*rim-shot*

Lilly said:
langenbrunner is a nice man actually.

sorry to rain on the parade.

I will concede defeat, you obviously know this man better than I... so much so that you can spell his name correctly. :sexywink:

Anyone that does the "Farmer's Blow" on the bench is disgusting... I don't care if you can't breathe, get a freakin' Kleenex.

Off the ice he may appear to be a gentleman... but I think your true personality is reflected on the type of sportsman you are on the ice. Admittedly he has matured, but stemming back from his playing days in Dallas he has been the consumate cheap player. Clipping, low body checks, and unsportsmanlike behavior are the major footnotes on his resume. So before you declare the man as a nice guy... you may want to base it on more than the intermission show.

:sexywink:

I've never met him. Apparently my humor only makes me laugh... but only occassionally.

Yeah team Sinister!!!!!!

For as long as I can remember NY/NJ/Phila. area fans are some of the least classy people in North America. What a bunch of ASSES. And it goes beyond the arena and stadium - one of the reason I RAN away from NJ 13 years ago (despite that fact, I still like cheering for the teams).

I have to agree with Lilly here - Langenbruner is a nice guy. He played in a golf tourney I helped organize - he was a nice guy. :shrug:

And, WTF ABC? Did we really need the extra drama of the "reality show-like" marriage proposal? Bachelor, meet stanley cup. Stanley cup, meet bachelor. How are they going to top this one for the NBA playoffs? Who is the Mole?

rooting for new jersey was like rooting for cinderellas evil sisters to marry the prince

im still disgusted at you people

its like rooting for goliath in david vs goliath

i dont know how you can live with yourselves

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom