Lord Stanley's Finals:New Jersey V. Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chizip said:

i missed it, how did the Sens do tonight?
I fail to see your point. The Sens lost the series based on 1 goal. The Ducks, however, were outclassed in every department of the game. It's like night and day...should be an interesting series though...

and by interesting you mean "wow, a defense versus defense series...intense!"

i must say that the game tonight was REALLY shocking...jersey scoring twice like that...they've clearly figured out you don't shoot low on giguere. :up: at least one team did...*cough*

them winning tonight kind of changes the look of this series though, i think game two will be interesting....moreso than game one

I have no choice, but to root for the Ducks. I thought you all would like to know this. :wink: I was not able to watch the game cuz I had to do birthday dinner with my Ma. Oh well, I guess I didn't really miss anything anyway.

Okay, bye.

:wave:

hmmm... now we see what exaggeration of goalie statistics is don't we Mikey? :wink:

The Duck Cave will prevail!

Roll Call:

Sinister Listeners:
LMPA
Griffley's Believe It Or Not
Listener
Deathbear
MVD 75

The Duck Cave:
AvsGirl
Chizip
cujo
Edgeman
Lemon Meringue

Yes, folks it's five on five hockey.

You won't see me posting "I now have one foot squarely placed in the New Jersey Bandwagon" :wink: There's still hockey left to play. Bring it on SL, because pretty soon you'll be SOL...

:evil:

Well if "our" team is going to win...."we" got to stop dumping in the damn puck every single "rush"....I turned the channel I was getting to pissed off at the ducks tonight.

But like Cujo....I will NEVER cheer for the devils....NEVER!

I have a confession to make...

I fell asleep during the game... in fact, I don't remember any of it. After the first 15 min., I didn't wake up until the Devils were congratulating Brodeur on another "shutout"... maybe I should consult a doctor.

PS- my discoball seems to be in the repair shop, so no destroying as of this moment. But soon...

The Heritage Sinister at your service :mac:

Well, it's over boys and girls. The Devils have won the Stanley Cup. The parade can be organized now. Goodbye Ducks, it's been a grand season, but you will not win the Cup this year. The remaining games are now merely formality. There is no way the Ducks will win the next 4 of 5 games against Martin Brodeur and the Devils, just no way. 93% of teams have gone on to win the Cup after going up 2-0 in the finals. So yeah, forget about a comeback.

2003 Stanley Cup Champions: The New Jersey Devils

Congrats to a great season by the Devils. You are the most boring team since your '95 incarnation, and you have succeeded in eliminating the 2nd most boring team on the face of the planet. Good on you for making the "stop before the line" icing an art form, and to the Ducks for honing the art of chipping the puck out of the zone. It's been fun. Next game you should both start the game with both teams all back in your own ends and let the ref drop the puck at center ice and not move until someone goes for an offensive opportunity. Sure, it may go 6 OT's before someone finally caves, but it'll add to the already fantastic "allure" of this year's final.

Last edited:
Another Premature Proclamation by Griffley's Believe It Or Not.

Don't count your Devils before they hatch Mikey.

You should be wary of the Ides of June.

Michael Griffiths said:
I'm following in Chizip's great path to glory. Surely, this, you can support?

Not even a Triple D-Cup Manzeer could support your bull-shitery Michael.

You're going down.

Go Duck Cave.

Haha, "bull-shitery"! You didn't like that one liner hey? I've always like that one. It works well if you're an English major.

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit

You must be an English major...

You're repititious, and predictable.

How I will enjoy your defeat.

Defeat! A word you are so utterly familiar with :wink:

boo...

get off the stage (ahh.. reminiscent of your stripping days eh McGriff?)

PS- Tarzan called, he wants his loin-cloth back.

Michael Griffiths said:

Repititious, and predictable. As you were saying? :wink:

Game, Set, Match cujo.

Don't make me get out my backhand.

Michael Griffiths said:
Tarzan would have your phone number.

He can just as easily find you on the web... especially if he needs to hire a replacement for Cheetah. You're so good with those one syllable grunts, you'd be a shoe-in. Break a Leg McGriff!

Michael Griffiths said:

Resorting to personal insults...well, to be expected. Hope my review wasn't that bad.

You started it hoser. Your slimey caustic remarks are no better than my deeply hurtful insults. Everyone knows your devious side...

Your review is fine, your hockey sense needs some tweaking... like the awesome tweaking the Devils will receive.

Ducks in 6.

Back
Top Bottom