Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers....preview out now!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Originally posted by icelady:
oh it's a Viggo
smile.gif
tongue.gif

lol, icelady.
biggrin.gif
I am gonna go bump the old Viggo thread in PLEBA back up just for you. There were some nice presents in there that you missed.
wink.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
(Just ask kyra1 and Lilly as I yelped, gripped their arms, and bounced up and down in my chair Saturday night when the preview came on. lol)

*Ahem* I have a thumb imprint bruise for evidence too! J/K
biggrin.gif
Yea, it was ok, MAYBE I'll go see it, maybe I won't.....ahhhh the suspense....*nerd*

P.S The elf is better looking than Viggo AND he doesn't have gross feet.
wink.gif

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

I know what you mean! I cannot wait til December!!! It looks brilliant! I went on Saturday, and this is what I looked like:
eek2.gif

It looks even better than FOTR, and FOTR gets better every time. I've seen it 5 times now and I still want to go back again! What's TTT going to be like? I'll be seriously broke come December I'm sure
biggrin.gif

And does anyone else think Faramir looks extremely cute?
wink.gif

17.jpg

lol, Lilly. I'll elf your face!!!
mad.gif

3776.jpg

tongue.gif
Just kiddin'
wink.gif

*gasp* preeeeeeeeetyyyy!!!!! *meow*

Lilly: You have nice feet!

Elf: Don't I?
biggrin.gif

------------------

Why isn't this preview out on the web yet? I'd love to see it but I just don't have the time right now to sit through Fellowship again. I guess I'll just have to make the time, unless anyone knows where I can download it.

Faramir will probably be quite popular, especially since I hear the character is quite swoonworthy from the books. I haven't gotten that far yet. Just finished up the battle at Helm's Deep and the return to Isengard. Lemme just say, the Ents kick ass. I can't wait to see them in TTT. I'm dying to know what they look like.

But I will definitely miss Boromir in the next movie.
frown.gif
Poor, poor, handsome Boromir.

lylas, I think it is on the web...somewhere. Check around at the big fansites. I'll look tomorrow and let you know if I find it.

And Discotheque, the first LOTR should still be at theatres, but it's getting to be less and less as it's been out since December. Go see it again on the big screen!

biggrin.gif

I'm going to see it again Thursday. Can't wait!

Pippin and Merry stumble on a dead Orc....I think.

ttt2.jpg

Treebeard.....

ent4.jpg

I know I'm alone here but I think Billy Boyd is adorable.

[This message has been edited by babble (edited 04-01-2002).]

Oh yes! I found it, sula. Camcorder bootleg from inside a theater, but it was watchable. Can't wait for the movie. I want to see it now! There was lot of Eowyn in that trailer though, wasn't there? Got to glimpse Treebeard's eyes too! and Gollum! oohh, creepy. dirty little thievesss ssstole my preciousss and we wants it back!

Originally posted by lylas:
Oh yes! I found it, sula. Camcorder bootleg from inside a theater, but it was watchable.

I think I've found it. It's about 3:30 long, with battle scenes and all. If thats the one, it looks good.

------------------
Change is the only constant

So, did everyone take the opportunity to see LOTR-FOTR again and catch the new preview for part II coming this Christmas? No??? If not, yer missing out! The Two Towers looks to be even better than FOTR, imo. I'm so excited.
biggrin.gif
(Just ask kyra1 and Lilly as I yelped, gripped their arms, and bounced up and down in my chair Saturday night when the preview came on. lol)

ttt_4.jpg

ttt_3.jpg

Originally posted by Truly:
I know what you mean! I cannot wait til December!!! It looks brilliant! I went on Saturday, and this is what I looked like:
eek2.gif

It looks even better than FOTR, and FOTR gets better every time. I've seen it 5 times now and I still want to go back again! What's TTT going to be like? I'll be seriously broke come December I'm sure
biggrin.gif

And does anyone else think Faramir looks extremely cute?
wink.gif

17.jpg

Cute eh? Well he's certainly no Boromir. *sigh* He will be missed.

No, I hadn't been into PLEBA to check the LOTR threads. Wow, Viggo and Orlando's have had massive staying power. Sean Bean's drifted away long ago...Really, there is just not enough love for Boromir. Thanks for the bump, sula!
smile.gif
smile.gif

P.S. if you want a brief Sean Bean fix, check out the new Moby video for "We Are All Made of Stars" He's got a little cameo in it!

Still hoping for some Boromir flashbacks in the second movie! I'll have to see how much I like Faramir, but I think Eomer will attract some female admirers too when the second movie comes out. You saw him briefly in armor in the TTT trailer. Karl Urban, from Xena, looking very different and very scruffy with long reddish gold hair and mustache.

[This message has been edited by lylas (edited 04-02-2002).]

Originally posted by ti-hua:
Cute eh? Well he's certainly no Boromir. *sigh* He will be missed.

yeah, he's nice and all, but goddammit, I want my Sean Bean fix!!!
mad.gif
lol.

p.s. lylas, don't look now, but I have just bumped the old PLEBA Sean Bean thread back up.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by sulawesigirl4 (edited 04-02-2002).]

yeah, he's nice and all, but goddammit, I want my Sean Bean fix!!!
mad.gif
lol.

sula dear, simmer down! there's always o, i dunno, uhmmmmm, lesseeeee here....uhhh....*stalling*......HERE!

3776.jpg

remybussi.gif
<----that's us.
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom