Looneyville, Texas, United States Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When two adults love each other very much, sometimes they...jog in their work clothes with their arms swinging way out to the sides and big goofy smiles on their faces.

Oh I can't wait for this woman to wow me with her scientific theory behind Christmas tree picking.

1) Smell it - is it Christmassy?
2) Lean Test - Look at it straight, left and right to make sure it's even.

If it follows these criterion, it's the one.

BOOM.

Hallmark refers to this movie as a "meowvie."

Really puts a fresh spin on everything. I never would have thought of it that way.

Damn, after all this sexual tension, I was SURE they were finally going to bone.

(Real facts: No one ever bones in a Hallmark movie.)

I can't even remember at this point. Was there ever ANY relevance to her having that dating website profile?

Mistletoe makeout as a dramatic device just doesn't work for me. Was it sincere? Does it matter? Why am I analyzing C-grade romantic dramas?

Mistletoe makeout as a dramatic device just doesn't work for me. Was it sincere? Does it matter? Why am I analyzing C-grade romantic dramas?

Did you not catch the deep significance? IF he pecked her on the cheek, he just wanted to be friends. If it was a fullon kiss, then he was totally into her. We just established the entirety of their relationship.

Did you not catch the deep significance? IF he pecked her on the cheek, he just wanted to be friends. If it was a fullon kiss, then he was totally into her. We just established the entirety of their relationship.

No, I didn't catch that. Thank you.

Pretty sure she actually didn't manage to find a job and an apartment on Christmas Eve and she's just fucking with him because she's upset.

I mean, maybe I'm reading into it a bit.

BOOM! His mentor fireman chief is the fireman that saved him as a kid. HOOOOOLLLYYY SHIT! BOOM!

Pretty sure she actually didn't manage to find a job and apartment on Christmas Eve and she's just fucking with him because she's upset.

I mean, maybe I'm reading into it a bit.

I feel very stupid for not realizing she made all of that up.

Holy shit, the night scene in this movie basically consisted of some set PA printing this picture:
Defrain-stars.jpg

And then gluing it to a window frame.

Um, so the end of this movie was just them stealing the end of When Harry Met Sally, and then referring back to that painful mountain lion anecdote she told earlier? Nice.

"OK, we need to establish that the felines' relationship in the movie mirrors that of their owners'. And that they will probably bang.

Surely we can get the cats to act a certain way for a matter of seconds, right?"

ifoa3p.jpg

way delayed (this freaking grad class is nuts so i have little free time these days), but cobbler i'm so happy for you, that's great.

things are going really well for me too, been dating the same dude since like february or march wtffff

haven't seen spectre but i did finally see the martian this past weekend. despite being sick at the time, it was p good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom