looks or personality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks aren't overly important to me. I mean, yeah, it's nice if the guy I like is physically appealing, but that's not the sole reason I go out with them. A lot of the guys I've liked, along with my old boyfriend-they weren't Brad Pitt-lookalikes or something like that. But they were cute to me because they were good people and had a great personality (and an awesome sense of humor-which is always a plus for me).

And when I do list the things I look for lookswise, I'm not really picky. I don't care what color eyes or hair they have or things like that, and I don't care how they dress or whatever. My list of things I don't care for looks-wise is pretty small-not fond of the tattoos covering an entire body or the really huge muscles-the kind where you can see the veins.

However, that's not to say I wouldn't get to know a guy who had that stuff.

So, bottom line, when it comes to my attraction to guys, personality's much more important to me than looks are. A guy can be a total babe lookswise, but if he acts like a total jerk, then he's not gonna be someone I'll be going out with.

Angela

bonosgirl84 said:

i spent the weekend once with a bunch of interferencers.
they were all exactly as they seemed.

I've been told by a few people that I am exactly as I seem to be here. Whatever the hell that means. I'm just me.

I've met quite a few Interferencers and they've all been exactly as they appear to be here...personality-wise especially.

I don't know if I seem the same to them as well but I think what you see here is pretty much what you get in person :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom