Looks or personality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
If you had to chose, which would you chose

I go for looks

Nothing is better in life than eye candy.:yes: :up:

I love mags like Stuff and FHM. They have the hottest chicks and they are so naughty. I could give a fuck about what's on the "inside" and their personality.

Well, at least you're honest. What happens as you get older and looks fade though?

I met my boyfriend at work...and I work with all men. While there are some men there that others may say are hotter than he is, he was the one who stood out to me from my very first day there, and ultimately won me over. Why? Because he was the nicest. He was one of the few people to make me feel welcome and make an effort to talk to me. His sweet personality hooked me...though he IS very cute as well, so that's a bonus! :sexywink:

She ls Raging said:
I'm assuming this is a joke.

Attraction is important... but not everything. You'll end up a lonely person.

Attraction is EVERYTHING.

Nothing is more important in life than good looks.

If you're ugly or average looking, no matter how sweet or nice you are, it doesn't matter.

You can be sweet, funny, nice, easygoing, smart, sincere, ect.

But if you're not HOT, than you're not attractive. It's that simple.

Evalicious said:
Please tell me this is some kind of a parody/irony thread,
cos you can´t be serious

No, I am dead serious:|

We all use the two-second rule.

Basically, it means the first two seconds you see someone, you automatically know if they are HOT or NOT. If they are not HOT, then you have no interest in that person, no matter what kind of a person he/she is. If that person is smoking HOT,your interest is piqued and therefore you will do whatever it takes to hook up.

Even if the HOTTIE is a jerk or bimbo, you are still attracted to that person, simply because they are fucking HOT.

I am not trying to get a rise out of people.

I am trying to get people to be honest. Because I am tired of hearing people say that looks aren't the most important thing. They are all liars if they say that.

Windmilllane said:
Because I am tired of hearing people say that looks aren't the most important thing. They are all liars if they say that.
Aaaaahhhh! I can´t breathe........ I am entitled to my
wrong opinion: LOOKS ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT!

Last edited:
wow. i just read the thread i posted the link for.

what a great discussion.

such great people. so many of them missed...

Evalicious said:
Aaaaahhhh! I can´t breathe........ I am entitled to my
"wrong" opinion: LOOKS ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT!

:lmao:

Of course they are.

If you are not good looking, then you are a LOSER!!!

And everybody feels that way, whether they admit it or not.

This isn't true at all.

When I first met my ex-boyfriend I wasn't physically attracted to him in the least. I didn't think he was ugly, mind you - he just didn't strike me right away as sexy. It wasn't until I got to know him that I got the hots for him.

Bono's shades said:
This isn't true at all.

When I first met my ex-boyfriend I wasn't physically attracted to him in the least. I didn't think he was ugly, mind you - he just didn't strike me right away as sexy. It wasn't until I got to know him that I got the hots for him.

this happens ALL the time

and I bet if we ask him
he was attracted to you from the start

I find people who are obsessed w/ their looks and who are constantly seeking attention for their looks to be very annoying - and frankly very boring.

If people want to be drawn to people solely for their looks I think they're missing out on so much. Sure you can admire physical beauty, but if there's nothing else there or the person is a jerk, what's the point?

Beauty fades, dumb is forever :wink: Obviously not all beautiful people are dumb, but maybe there's truth to that.

I guess we should just rid the world of all people deemed unattractive :shrug:

Bono's shades said:
This isn't true at all.

Yeah, but didn't you care if people said, "Wow, what are you doing with an average looking guy? You should be with a HOTTIE."

I cringe whenever I see a dork with a girlfriend. I'm thinking, "what the fuck is this chick thinking. Is she blind or something?"

My girlfriend is HOT!:heart:

But my ex-girlfriend who I was with for a year, I wasn't originally attracted to until I got to know her and then she became beautiful.

Windmilllane, you are entitled to your opinion. If you are being honest then more than likely you'll die lonely unless you're really rich and land a gold digger like Anna Nicole.

That or you're masking the fact that you're not that attractive.

Do Miss America said:
Windmilllane, you are entitled to your opinion. If you are being honest then more than likely you'll die lonely.

I won't die lonely. I'll just go to strip clubs every night and get hot lap dances from HOTTIES

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom