Looks Like O.J.'s In Trouble AGAIN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011204/re/people_simpson_dc_1.html

He really does stay 'in the news', doesn't he??
rolleyes.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

That's a bad, bad O.J.!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Oh brother...he never learns does he?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Umm...knock the lawyers all you want, but without proper representation, you can get a conviction overturned. Cochran, Bailey, and Shapiro are excellent defense lawyers, so proper representation questions are not even an issue in these cases.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by Hewson:
I wonder if Johnny Cockring is licensed to practice in Florida?

HMMM-is that his new name
wink.gif

Actually, F-Lee-Bag Bailey just got disbarred in Florida-so at least that rules him out.

------------------

Originally posted by Hewson:

I like that one ...OK if I steal it?

Sure-just remember to give me credit when you become famous
wink.gif

Oh and a 'date' w/ Dave
wink.gif

------------------