Looking for to fill that DESCRIBE shaped hole!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< I am so pissed at Kate's mother right now, if it wasn't for her, she wouldn't of been suicidal, her mother has fucked up her life so much

beat-dead-horse.gif
<:censored::censored:die damn it:censored::censored:

cause tv bores me:drool:

and music rules!!!!

love_u2_adam said:

ok about your gf maybe she should call someone...like here theres a kids help phone # but its just my opinion:shrug:

Well at the moment I think she is getting through it, I hope so anyway

well if shes abusing her daughter...fuck thats just not right:mad::angry:FUCK if u don't want children don't fucking get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sopissedoffsmile:

i know if my mom started doing that to me i would beet the shit out of her and tell her alot of stuff im not aloud to say here, sorry im just mad that someone would do that to there own child!!!!!!

love_u2_adam said:
well if shes abusing her daughter...fuck thats just not right:mad::angry:FUCK if u don't want children don't fucking get pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sopissedoffsmile:

i know if my mom started doing that to me i would beet the shit out of her and tell her alot of stuff im not aloud to say here, sorry im just mad that someone would do that to there own child!!!!!!

Ye it's terrible and the worst part is there is nothing Kate can do about it

Pretty good, John.. thanks! Yourself?

Kayla, I've just been taking a break.. that's all. :wink:

Psst... I'm still on my break :shh: only here for a little while. ;)

^^Alright at the moment, I'm still not half here, it's been a really tough day, if you read back a few pages you will know what I am on about

Back
Top Bottom