Looking for to fill that DESCRIBE shaped hole!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< :wave:

< Has banned herself from internet and msn monday-thursday unless it's for schoolwork.:|

^ Never :wink:

I have to do something short on Africa for History and in class, someone said "Why is Africa so bad""Because old man Bono is not doing his job"

< Is seriously worried about Kate

^I'm really really behind on my schoolwork...and the internet is the biggest distraction.:sad:

^Why are you worried?

^ She's asking me to promise her that if something happens to her, I will move on, and she says she needs me to do it. I'm worried she might be thinking of suicide, like she was just over half a year ago

^:ohmy: Just make sure you give her all your support...she must be going through a really hard time. If she knows that you'll always be there for her, she'll think twice before doing anything dangerous.

I'm kind of at a loss of words here...sorry...

^ It is just hard, she has so many problems were she is, her mother abuses her, both physically and mentally. She is completely treated like crap, and when I asked her straight out if she was thinking of suicide, she pretty much told me yes

And at the moment, I am having a really hard time, not breaking into tears

My glasses didn't break today.....first time this week.........hope I haven't jinxed the rest of the day

^But you're the only one of your friends who has her own money and doesn't have to always depend on her parents...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom