Looking for a good pregnancy discussion group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maycocksean

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm not sure if this is the best forum for this or not, but since LS seems to be a catchall I figure this is good a place as any to start.

My wife wants to join an pregancy forum that's active--she bascially wants to connect with other pregnant women. Anyone have any suggestions?

Does she want a forum, or a question/answer type place where people just post questions and have them answered? Yahoo have a good one and I believe it's international. I've only got the Australian link, but I believe it goes all over as there's an American bloke trying to sell his sperm on there so it must reach everywhere. I'll dig out the link if she's interested!

Angela Harlem said:
Does she want a forum, or a question/answer type place where people just post questions and have them answered? Yahoo have a good one and I believe it's international. I've only got the Australian link, but I believe it goes all over as there's an American bloke trying to sell his sperm on there so it must reach everywhere. I'll dig out the link if she's interested!

More a discussion forum, I think is what she's looking for. A community.

I'm passing on all your suggestions to her! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom