Lookin' for DESCRIBE that's gonna drown out the world!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ I'm a loser too, and I've never been to a real party.

My brother and I just get drunk together because we're both nerds. We get drunk and watch musicals :lol: I think last time, it was Fiddler on the Roof :nerd:

^^^:lol: :hug:

My friends and I are having another party tomorrow night, those pictures should be *interesting* :shifty:

More photos from that party :heart:
hammock.jpg

My toes being licked :flirt:
bonfire.jpg

I'm of course, the loser in the yellow in the center :der:

^Last party I went to was Saturday, and we face painted little kids at it :lmao: :heart:

It was a neighborhood block party that turned insane once my friends and I got run of the scooters and glowsticks after dark :shifty:

^^^^^ thanks :wink:

maybe if I liked (c)rap music I'd be more popular, though I can see me, killing myself long before then

^^^^ last time I had too much too drink, I sang along to Boy george on VH1 :wink:

^^^ you're strange.........

^^ last time I had anything to drink, I had some vodka shots, because I thought I was going to go out, but I ended up having to stay home, and it was so strange being buzzed and really, really bored.

^^^ well at least you have friends

the only person I ever hang around with is Noel, I can't stand the rest of my "friends" anymore

^^ when i was in Cyprus after the meal we were given some drink, and I threw it back, two seconds later my heart was burning. And my parents found it funny, telling me I should of drunk it slowly, and then I replied in a very smartass sarcastic way and half-screamed in pain :wink:

^ I thought you ran off on us :wink:

Last edited:
^^^^ dance moves!!!!!!! you're like my cousin Kelley!!!!!!!!!!!

are you overweight with a big stomach and wear clothes that were made for skinny people, that just make you look really fat, and do you like crappy pop an (c)rap music and think rock music is headache music? :hyper:

^^^ Bye :wave:

^No :hyper:

I'm a average size person with a flat stomach who wears clothes that fit, that make me look normal, and I like crappy pop music but I also enjoy the occasional rock music :tongue:

I do enjoy dancing though :dance:

^^^^ I can't stand her, she keeps singing along to music and tries to hold high notes which she can't do. And makes me higher up the radio when crap songs such as "Sexy Back""Buttons" etc are on, she makes me want to be deaf :sad:

she has one good quality though, she hates Robbie Williams :wink:

so i guess you're more mad cool than her

< what should I do with the couple a hundred euro I have upstairs? :hmm:

onebloodonelife said:
^^:shocked: how did you get that?

< Gets them thru work.......I have about 250 credits.........:huh:

And I have EVERY song I ever wanted......(About 4k songsin my iPod).......go figure.

^^^ I didn't now I do

but I have to buy new glasses out of it

^^ ehh no

I was thinking about going Premium but after seeing the effect it had on you

1. you stopped listening to U2
2. stopped going on AIM

I think i won't

^ I want to buy tics for Morrissey, but my dad doesn't have the money on his credit card :sad:

and what's the reason for AIM, the fact you hate me? :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom