Lookin' for DESCRIBE that's gonna drown out the world!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^ :lol: Tears of joy are good. And listening to too much music is a good thing. :up:

^Their hot chocolate is good too. :yes:

^ yeah tears of joy are good, my eyes water if I laugh too hard sometimes, I remember I done it in school, and well it wasn't a good thing to do in an all boys school. But the story was so funny, it was Little Red Riding Hood with an amazingly funny ending

^^ well still....ehh...........no

^No, it tells me that I should come up with some kind of really good joke to see that happen. :tongue:

^ but you'd have to meet me in person to see it.....I'm scared, Kayla nearly killed me, what would the rest of yis on here do to me? :wink:

^^ We can arrange that when I go to Dublin...which should be in a few years if all goes according to plan. :drool:

And you don't have to be scared...I'm not *that* hyper...but you might think i'm weird. :wink:

I'd be more scared of Kara :shh: :wink:

^^ :lol: You might just think I'm really short..

and Kara might not be the only stalker. :shifty:

^ That makes you almost a foot taller than me. :reject:

We'll start with your school, then...and we'll follow you home. If you're not there, we'll ask people where your house is..and so on..until we find you. :whistle: :wink:

^ Nah, you just THINK nobody knows who you are. :p

If not, we'll just break into the school files. They should have that info...and much more. :giggle:

^ school files? what the hell is that? :shifty:

and you'll never get in the brothers will stop you, old man can be dangerous. They have the big-G on their side:wink:

Last edited:
^ who's 'old man'...? And what makes you think we won't have the big-G on our side? :shifty:

they won't stop us if we're nice. :wink:

^ Old man is the name of the Brother whos name I forgot, but he always hums

well he works for him and the oldies are closer to him than us :wink:

tell them God doesn't exist, and they'll love you :wink: :shifty:

< Beat It by MJ :rockon: :drool:

^ :lol: If he always hums, he must be nice. :tongue:

we'll find a way through them...just watch. :shifty:

Can you do the moonwalk?;)

Back
Top Bottom