Look out your window...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sitting the library in Stillwater, OK. Looking out the front glass doors I see a house being renovated. The porch is in disarray, with unpainted trim and loose 2X4's scattered around the doorway. A car just sped down the road. It's engine roaring and it sounds like the muffler needs a tune-up. There are plenty of green trees and shrubs. The sun is shining, but the clouds are providing plenty of shade. Otherwise it's just another day.

well since you asked..... this is what I saw when I looked out my window at work:D

mdf96051.jpg

*thanx to GM for the pics:hug:

Last edited:
I see my garden (Hmm, now I look at it the grass could do with cutting!) Behind that is the Central Line and then the M11. There is a nice willow tree in the garden next door.

between me and my window is a giant column.

outside the window is another building.

inside that building is a person who looks like me typing at his keyboard the way I am.

Are we the same person???? Hmmmm???

Actually - the New York City building code had its zoning regulations written because of my building. My building and the building outside my window are the two closet buildings in New York City (that are across a street.)

because of this I never have any idea what the weather is like, and I feel like I work in a submarine. But hey, I have a window...

Oh and how bizarre is this, I work on floor 8A. Not 8 and not 9, but 8A. The building did not want a floor 13 so they made floor 8A. That is where I am. Do I even exist?

This is getting strange...

jala said:
I spy a mechanics shop where cars go when they go pop
glass and dirt where kids can get hurt
cars and trucks drive on streets that suck
and a green roofed house and desert mouse.

yeah, if you can't figure it out, it just plain sucks

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you're right, jala, san bernardino sucks big time!!!!!!!!!!

my husband grew up there, I lived there for one year :yuck:

I don't have a window to look out of right now, since I'm in a cubicle likes lots of you out there, but I've got a fine poster of Joshua Tree National Park on the wall in front of me :yes:

I can see Bono and Larry crossing the street and coming to my house :laugh:

Ok Ok, i can see many buildings, many trees and the fair.

P.S: i can hear a band singing at the fair...but they sing so bad!!!

:yuck: :coocoo: :down:

Back
Top Bottom