Look At What I Just Won On eBay!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
10100079.jpg

Tracklisting:
Disc 1
Rosalita (Come Out Tonight); The River; Thunder Road; Atlantic City; Dancing In The Dark; Born In The U.S.A.; I`m On Fire; Glory Days; My Hometown; War; Fire; Born To Run; Brilliant Disguise; Tunnel Of Love; One Step Up; Tougher Than The Rest; Spare Parts; Born To Run (acoustic)

Disc 2
Human Touch; Better Days; 57 Channels (and Nothin? On);Leap Of Faith; Streets Of Philadelphia; Murder Incorporated; Secret Garden; Hungry Heart; Dead Man Walkin; The Ghost Of Tom Joad (from "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno"); Highway Patrolman; If I Should Fall Behind; Born In The U.S.A. (from Charlie Rose); Secret Garden (Alternate version with strings)

I'm gonna be :drool: :shifty:.

Hell yea...:dance: OK, Mona girlie, which ones will I be wearin' out? (Besides Glaaary Days, hehe)

Woohoo!

I have the video :yes:

Some of them are like live recordings and crummy quality

SOME OF THEM ARE LIKE UBER HOT :drool:

Watch fer "human Touch" you will not be disappointed. I promise. Holy Mother of Meat.

Also Glory Days.....I could watch Bruce pitch all day. :)shifty: during Glory Days + :laugh: :sad:)

I MEAN.

THE MUSIC IS GOOD. :shifty:

:tongue:

Bonochick said:
Hey, April...once you get it...can I come over and watch it sometime????? :D

April, you might actually want to watch it alone the first time though.

To um.

Make sure it works.

And.

Um.

MonaVox said:

April, you might actually want to watch it alone the first time though.

To um.

Make sure it works.

And.

Um.

Mona, this is the second reply in a row I've read of yours that has scandalized me!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Bonochick said:

Mona, this is the second reply in a row I've read of yours that has scandalized me!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

:silent: You should've been in chat last nite.

I blame -->:shifty:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

LMFAO! Yea, I haven't seen the Glory Days video for years now. I'll be all :drool: over :shifty: and Bruce arms. heh

BC, you can come over after I've had the initial er, "screening". :silent:

:laugh:

:laugh: :shifty: used to make Broooce's kids cry.

HECK HE STILL MAKES ME CRY :shifty:

Re: men of southwest michigan, lock yer doors

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It arrived today.

I've got one hour to watch it before mamala comes home.

:shifty: here I come!!!

:wave: :mac: :dance:

:lmao: :lmao:

HUMAN TOUCH

DOOD

FREAL

I COULD EAT IT

:tongue: :drool:

Re: Re: men of southwest michigan, lock yer doors

HOLY MOTHER OF MEAT :drool: :drool:

Shit, girl, I remember seeing the video when it first came out but I guess I forgot the best parts!!!! Holy crap!

Um, is it just me or does the second disc get kind of depressing there in the middle? (Not that I don't love those songs, but going from Bruce half-nekkid to Highway Patrolman is kinda too much, lol)

And, by the way-I STILL LOVE THE GLORY DAYS VIDEO. :shifty: He cracks me up, :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom