Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread - Page 48 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #706
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


the poems, love songs, pedestal etc. seems rather cookie-cutter to me. I just roll my eyes at poems and flowers usually. I'd rather be suprised. The pasta I laughed at.

When you are really serious about a guy, you should give me his email. I can tell him about the pubic hair/ring idea. ROmanCE.


BTW: have you gotten a text yet today?
__________________

__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #707
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton



When you are really serious about a guy, you should give me his email. I can tell him about the pubic hair/ring idea. ROmanCE.
QFTW
__________________

__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #708
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico
Love is like a roll of tape
It's real good for making two things one
But just like that roll of tape
Love sometimes breaks off before you were done
And people are like retractable pencils
You push 'em too hard, they're gonna break
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #709
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 08:59 AM
PFan, you are too cool of a kid not to have a lady. I have come to the conclusion that your HS sucks and no one there is worthy of your time.
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #710
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:59 AM
I like my women like I like my coffee:

Picked up in Central America, put into a canvas bag and placed across the back of a burro, United States-bound.

That romantic enough, Screwtape???
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #711
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Canadiens1160

I dunno, you can't put all your eggs in one basket, know what I'm sayin'?
I totally agree.

but I still want this dude to text me. Dalton he hasn't responded, did I scare him off? Given that I don't give a shit about embarassing myself IF I never see him again, and therefore am willing to send 1 more text just in case if I don't hear from him by wednesday or so, what coudl I say? "what's up? didn't mean to scare you off"?

i fucking hate text messages.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #712
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


the poems, love songs, pedestal etc. seems rather cookie-cutter to me. I just roll my eyes at poems and flowers usually. I'd rather be suprised. The pasta I laughed at.
i think it depends on the person. some people prefer that. others not so much. poems and songs can be original too.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #713
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
I like my women like I like my coffee:

Picked up in Central America, put into a canvas bag and placed across the back of a burro, United States-bound.

That romantic enough, Screwtape???

Who the hell doesn't?
__________________
Dalton is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #714
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton



When you are really serious about a guy, you should give me his email. I can tell him about the pubic hair/ring idea. ROmanCE.
well, I wouldn't call that romantic either. but I would definitely call it hilarious.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #715
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


i think it depends on the person. some people prefer that. others not so much. poems and songs can be original too.
You read my mind. There are places in the middle of the spectrum here.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #716
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton



Who the hell doesn't?
Dalton, Varitek is asking you for advice.

I find this to be the best interference development in ages.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #717
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


i think it depends on the person. some people prefer that. others not so much. poems and songs can be original too.
Oh I totally agree - I just tend to roll my eyes at what looks like it's following a recipe. I'm also very spontaneous when it comes to romance/sex, which was another problem with the way me and my ex ended up relating to each other.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #718
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


You read my mind. There are places in the middle of the spectrum here.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #719
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Dalton, Varitek is asking you for advice.

I find this to be the best interference development in ages.
this started last night. I have no straight male friends to ask for advice...
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 03-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #720
Blue Crack Addict
 
Dalton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Little hand says it's time to rock and roll.
Posts: 15,147
Local Time: 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek


I totally agree.

but I still want this dude to text me. Dalton he hasn't responded, did I scare him off? Given that I don't give a shit about embarassing myself IF I never see him again, and therefore am willing to send 1 more text just in case if I don't hear from him by wednesday or so, what coudl I say? "what's up? didn't mean to scare you off"?

i fucking hate text messages.

Yeah, you're in tricky water now. I think you have to text him one more time, but I wouldn't ask him if you scared him off.
__________________

__________________
Dalton is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com