Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
:sad:

i had that problem several times in high school.

With two of them, I've been interested for a year and a half, and both have had boyfriends over that time: one the same guy, the other broke it off and got with another guy over the summer.

phillyfan26 said:

With two of them, I've been interested for a year and a half, and both have had boyfriends over that time: one the same guy, the other broke it off and got with another guy over the summer.

I hated that. I had no luck with guys until the final spring of high school when all of a sudden 5 were definite possibilities/interests within the space of a few weeks. :huh: I guess I bloomed?

I was for a second afraid that you were my science teacher, who moved here from Michigan.

I'd be down with you being in the area.

So, I was just in the shower and my wife handed me our daughter instead of giving her a bath. Its been a big day for her, her first movie and her first shower. She LOVED them both. Though, I really enjoyed the shower thing, there's some apprehension involved too. "Please don't pee on me, please don't pee on me...."

I'm back. :wave:

Varitek said:

Nobody said that, I believe in romance, though I believe it should be a little more original and spontaneous than I think your conception if it is. I'm up for romance any time...but I don't believe exclusively in romance either, that just gets sickening.

What I meant was this romantic stuff shouldn't seem so alien to people. Today it seems that people don't have as much of a romantic side. :)

Dalton said:
I am NOT a teacher. I AM in Michigan.

Why do you not want me to live near Philly? I'm good people.

cause of your creepy comments to me

nah just joking, if you lived near philly i'd have coffee with you some time.

Screwtape2 said:
I'm back. :wave:

What I meant was this romantic stuff shouldn't seem so alien to people. Today it seems that people don't have as much of a romantic side. :)

I have a romantic side. I just have other sides too. Lots of them.

Varitek said:
cause of your creepy comments to me

nah just joking, if you lived near philly i'd have coffee with you some time.

If you lived near Philly, I'd stay the fuck away.

Wait, that's already happening. :shifty:

:wink:

Dalton said:
So, I was just in the shower and my wife handed me our daughter instead of giving her a bath. Its been a big day for her, her first movie and her first shower. She LOVED them both. Though, I really enjoyed the shower thing, there's some apprehension involved too. "Please don't pee on me, please don't pee on me...."

This may come as a shock to all of your perceptions of me, but for about a year and a half I have had to ferociously beat back my biological clock which is saying "babies babies babies babies babies babies." I fucking love babies. They are so great and make me so happy. Sadly my brain tells me to have a career and wait 10 years.

How old is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom