Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
PFan, you are too cool of a kid not to have a lady. I have come to the conclusion that your HS sucks and no one there is worthy of your time.

There are only three girls I could possibly imagine having a relationship with, and all three have boyfriends.

Fuck me.

Dalton said:

Yeah, you're in tricky water now. I think you have to text him one more time, but I wouldn't ask him if you scared him off.

he is so phail at life. that first text he sent me just threw me off my game.

what do i say and when do i text him?

elevated_u2_fan said:

I think Beav and NSW should give out advice as well:

*Random Interfence Member Asks A Question*

Beav: GFY!

*Another Random Interfence Member Asks A Question*

NSW: STFU!

:drool:

Actually, a Beav/Dalton advice thread would be priceless.

Dalton said:

Well, if you really are just looking for a casual hook up, I would text: I had a great time the other night. I'd like to try it sober.

honestly i'm looking for something slightly more classy than a house call - i'd love him to ask me to dinner, have a few drinks but not get anywhere past slightly tipsy, and then take me to bed.

Varitek said:

honestly i'm looking for something slightly more classy than a house call - i'd love him to ask me to dinner, have a few drinks but not get anywhere past slightly tipsy, and then take me to bed.

You probably have to go through your friend then. I wouldn't rely on another text from you. It's time to do your woman 'networking' thing.

Dalton said:

You probably have to go through your friend then. I wouldn't rely on another text from you. It's time to do your woman 'networking' thing.

she's not so much a friend as this girl I kinda knew in high school who went to a college nearby and thanksgiving my freshman year we got stuck at in airport delay together. and I hadn't seen her since then. So not really an option.

I guess he could just be waiting to write back, again I can't fathom why he'd text yesterday with casual chit chat

oh wait just got a text messagE!

Varitek said:

I have a confession guys. I am a never-nude. Maybe that's why he didn't text back.

tobias.jpg

so i guess i was unclear...i said i'd be in philly tues. afternoon, he works a little away from philly. he wrote that he's working tuesday but may be free in the evening. i think i'll wait like 7 hours to reply and tell him that i'll be in the city til about 5:45 anyway if he wants to be in touch

Varitek said:
so i guess i was unclear...i said i'd be in philly tues. afternoon, he works a little away from philly. he wrote that he's working tuesday but may be free in the evening. i think i'll wait like 7 hours to reply and tell him that i'll be in the city til about 5:45 anyway if he wants to be in touch

Good plan.

:up:

I just hate the games people play, I always have. Fuck the 3 day rule. I'm a very straight forward person and I know what I want, or if I don't know how I feel about a person I'd at least know if I was up for a date. So I don't get delaying shit...I mean I don't tend to be over the top like this guy who once asked to see me the very next day and then the day after...that dude was too persistent. But I hate games. I like flirting, I just hate playing the game isntead of doing what you actually want. Which is hwy I can't imagine ever having one of those "don't have sex til the 3rd date" rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom