Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I work in a boring office clerk job right now. I love working in kitchens, though, I may go back to it at some point.

Hey, New Spoken Whales. :wave:

And goodbye too. It's past 3am here. I better bow out for the night. Farewell, all.

unico said:
which do you find has the most pressure/stress? office work or kitchens?
Kitchens by a mile. You learn how to prioritize very quickly.

EDIT: Oh, and which hot surfaces you can get away with touching.

Last edited:
Axver said:
Hi Vazza! :wave:

Stay a bit!

I had class!

Then I lay out on the lawn after lunch but it was too windy. it's sucha gorgeous day though, I've got my window open and I put on shorts (outside it would be too cool for them) and it's almost spring! except there are still no leaves on the trees.

elevated_u2_fan said:
describe Spring to me... I think I have forgotten what it's like... :angry:

:sad:

It is warm, but not too hot, pleasant to sit outside with a light jacket or, on nice/less breezey days, with a t-shirt. You can either drink a hot coffee or eat ice cream without either making you uncomfortable.

the leaves and stuff I have also forgotten, the trees are still all just twigs and branches. And I just realized that when the tree outside my window gets leaves again it will block out the beautiful sunrises I have become accustomed to.

Varitek said:

:sad:

It is warm, but not too hot, pleasant to sit outside with a light jacket or, on nice/less breezey days, with a t-shirt. You can either drink a hot coffee or eat ice cream without either making you uncomfortable.

the leaves and stuff I have also forgotten, the trees are still all just twigs and branches. And I just realized that when the tree outside my window gets leaves again it will block out the beautiful sunrises I have become accustomed to.

that sounds nice, I can't remember the last time I was warm outside... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom