Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

Its quick and easy, plus you might get a toasted sandwich!

Though I might force you to do some household tasks like changing a lightbulb ... :wink:

major_panic said:
Funnily, that was exactly when I was trying to get to MC station! So I guess I got owned too.
Who the hell releases gas in the case of an emergency?!

I mean, involuntary biological reactions aside....

*cough*

major_panic said:

Toasted sandwich :drool: Ham and cheese?

I do salami and cheese, sometimes with sundried tomatoes. :drool:

Been meaning to give some other stuff a whirl though.

Axver said:
Though I might force you to do some household tasks like changing a lightbulb ... :wink:
Anything but washing dishes ... :yuck:

How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one, if she's 6ft tall. :D

TranceEnding said:
sundried tomatoes :drool:

Have them with pasta and seafood :drool: :drool:

Damn, now I'm hungry. And I've brushed my teeth, so I can't be bothered eating and having to brush them again. :(

major_panic said:

COMMUTERS = OWNED

Funnily, that was exactly when I was trying to get to MC station! So I guess I got owned too.

CONNEX FOR THE SUPERPHAIL.

Wow, that's just a fuck-up all-round. Now I'm even more glad I don't go through Melbourne Central regularly.

major_panic said:
Hey Dalton, how's it going?

What wire? Oh right, we're not meant to know...

Hey major (and ali), I'm doing well. I'm about to head to the gym.

The Wire is a TV show on HBO. I'm four seasons behind but now I know a couple of characters that will never die until the end. Damn it.

Ian's mad at her too cause she was talking about Lost. It seems young Tek cannot just WATCH her television, she also needs to TALK to it.

Alisaura said:

Anything but washing dishes ... :yuck:

How many bass players does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one, if she's 6ft tall. :D

:lol:

I don't mind doing dishes. Vacuuming is what I absolutely loathe. And changing my lightbulbs, because my lights have these stupid covers I can't seem to 1. reach and see or 2. blindly pry open.

Axver said:

CONNEX FOR THE SUPERPHAIL.

Wow, that's just a fuck-up all-round. Now I'm even more glad I don't go through Melbourne Central regularly.

MC Station: Can't Touch This.

TranceEnding said:
oh my god! I just realised I'm over 500 posts now! and it's taken me almost 2 years! Woo! :wink:
Congrats! :applaud:

Does that make you a Fly now, or a Refugee? I forgot to look before I clicked "quote".... :der:

Dalton said:

Hey major (and ali), I'm doing well. I'm about to head to the gym.

The Wire is a TV show on HBO. I'm four seasons behind but now I know a couple of characters that will never die until the end. Damn it.

Ian's mad at her too cause she was talking about Lost. It seems young Tek cannot just WATCH her television, she also needs to TALK to it.

Fair enough. Spoil something else for her in revenge! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

Alisaura said:

I've got a 2GB mp3 player/"mass storage device"... :shrug:

Probably won't be in the city tomorrow though.

Ah, that would work. Heh, I remember my first computer, it barely had any more memory than that.

And as cool as it would be to see you, stay away from me tomorrow; I don't want whatever cold it is you've got! :lol:

Alisaura said:

:lmao:

It was so much better when it was Museum station.

*still misses the old Museum*

:ohmy:

It was called Museum station? Wow.

I guess it's like us calling Spencer St Station Spencer St Station - I'm never gonna get used to "Southern Cross".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom