Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
oh crap! it's monday! i should go get ready for work. good thing i get an extended weekend! see ya'll in a few hours (boss is away and i literally have nothing to do).

:lol: Nice going there. Have a good one! :wave:

Alisaura said:

Ghostbusters :love:

my brain today = random

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

GHOSTBUSTERS!

Also, you play bass? Nice! I try to play the drums, and usually fail.

Hey unico! (belatedly)

23101996jc5.jpg

OK, I play guitar (used to ...), Ali plays bass sporadically, the Maj. plays the phail drums ... now all we need is a singer and we have a shocker of a band! :wink:

major_panic said:
Also, you play bass? Nice! I try to play the drums, and usually fail.
Well, I try to play bass... and probably fail (phail?) as well... I'm not in a band or anything, I don't think I'm that good yet! I just play along to CDs in my room and hope my housemates can't hear me :reject:

We should form a band called Phail. :up:

Axver said:
OK, I play guitar (used to ...), Ali plays bass sporadically, the Maj. plays the phail drums ... now all we need is a singer and we have a shocker of a band! :wink:

Interference Melbourne's MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR feat. muffins, iced chocolates, sex, drugs and rock and roll (phailingly!)

I'll sing, I still also play guitar.....what shall our setlist be?

I can Play Knights Of Cydonia...I just brought an effects pedal and I'm getting back into playing, after not really playing for like a year!

bono_man2002 said:
I'll sing, I still also play guitar.....what shall our setlist be?

One. This time, Axver will be on fire - with RAGE.

Ok, so we have Phail feat. Axver on guitar, bono_man2002 on vocals, Alisaura on bass and major_panic on drums! MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR is gonna seriously rock hardcore.

Jen's probably a... groupie? :wink:

major_panic said:

One. This time, Axver will be on fire - with RAGE.

Ok, so we have Phail feat. Axver on guitar, bono_man2002 on vocals, Alisaura on bass and major_panic on drums! MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR is gonna seriously rock hardcore.

Jen's probably a... groupie? :wink:

We just need our Powerjuice and we'll take the world by storm..

Unintended is just beautiful. fucking beautiful! Have I mentioned I can't wait for this muse dvd? :wink:

Alisaura said:
The other fake Interference band I'm in had three bass players, at last count. :lol:

Reminds me of the opening act to one of those huge concerts they had (Live Earth maybe?) where they had like a bazillion drummers.

major_panic said:

Interference Melbourne's MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR feat. muffins, iced chocolates, sex, drugs and rock and roll (phailingly!)

:lmao:

We should totally pack up our instruments, go down the Great Ocean Road, and record some amazing(ly bad) music in amazingly beautiful locations. Melissa can come to advise us so that it is as hippietastic as it sounds like it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom