Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I'd like to reply to this, but I fear any such response would spark a lengthy and in depth theological discussion between Maj. Panic and I. :wink:

Yeah, we need to stop scaring everyone away from threads.

More pics, indeed.

1583540119408b1689esz3.jpg

Alisaura said:

Yay! pwnage averted! :yippie:

And don't let me come between you both :wink:

:lol: No, actually, I find myself in agreement with your stance.

Canadiens1160 said:
Subways FTW

So many colours :love:

planmetrozy7.jpg

Once again, I'm really glad that the way Melbourne is set out makes sense. Screw all those changeover rubbish, we have a LOOP.

Bye jen!

Canadiens1160 said:
Subways FTW

So many colours :love:

planmetrozy7.jpg

Maps. :drool:

I want to post Melbourne's tram network map but all copies I can find are far too large. Just goes to show how big and awesome the network is, though.

Axver said:

People pay it out? All I ever heard in Queensland is how jealous everyone is of it and how stupid it was to rip up Brisbane's trams - especially as Brisbane very nearly kept theirs. Brisbane would have trams today if it weren't for a depot fire in 1967 that destroyed a third of its tram fleet. Before that fire, removing the trams was completely impractical and unjustifiable. But after the fire, the bus lobby was able to exert enough influence to get the trams shut down. These idiots were incidentally in cahoots with the same idiots who got that fucking ugly motorway built alongside the Brisbane River where there should be parkland or something ...

Ahh ok. I've only ever really hung out with people from Sydney, who constantly pay it out. Then they go back to Sydney and get stabbed in the arm with a used drug-filled hypodermic by a racist transvestite prostitute.

major_panic said:
Screw all those changeover rubbish, we have a LOOP.

With the most complicated timetable pattern in the world.

I'm not even kidding.

major_panic said:

Ahh ok. I've only ever really hung out with people from Sydney, who constantly pay it out. Then they go back to Sydney and get stabbed in the arm with a used drug-filled hypodermic by a racist transvestite prostitute.

I think if you live in Sydney, you have to have had half of your brain removed. :wink:

Incidentally, Sydney once had an AMAZING tram network, I think it was even bigger than ours.

Axver said:

With the most complicated timetable pattern in the world.

I'm not even kidding.

At least it somehow works... :shrug: Unless there's a fire and trains get cancelled for not reason... :muttermuttermutter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom