longest youve ever slept in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
ive always been one to sleep in pretty hardcore whenever im given the opportunity.

1:30 is tolerable on a saturday afternoon. anything after that i start feeling embarassed.

a couple of months ago i slept until 3:30 and i was downright ashamed.

then there was yesterday. i hadnt slept more than 4-5 hours in weeks, and i made up for it by sleeping until 5:15. and i could have slept longer. that just didnt feel right.

i got out of my room and was the focus of my family's negative attention. but they were joking, cause they slept in late and had naps. i just did both at the same time.

whats the longest youve slept in?

One time i slept until 3 I wasnt embarrassed cracked meself up

does jetlag count?

one time when i had been up for two days travelling from the US to Indonesia, crossing the intl date line and all that stuff...i went to take a nap one afternoon and woke up the next afternoon. it was very disorienting. :huh:

no it doesnt sula. :p i mean, jet lag is understandable, being super lazy is just wrong.

i know one guy who said he went to bed one day, woke up the next at 6:30 and decided to go back to sleep and woke up again the next day at noon.

i guess we was tired.

If I sleep past 8:00 am, something is wrong with me. I just can't/don't sleep very much. Even when I go out and get home late, I get up early.

The latest I have slept is probably 1pm and that was when I worked until 2-3am. Aching body and feet....

You all are lazy asses :wave: :lol:

i would say around 2 pm.

however, when i had mono, all i did for at least a week was drift in and out of sleep, so i guess you could say i went to sleep around like 1 pm that monday, and didn't wake up again until sometime that saturday!

You all need children! They are programed to wake up early on mornings when you can sleep in!!

If I wake up after 8:00 am, it is a miracle (I'm usually up at 5:00am).

I guess the latest I've slept is till about 4pm.

I usually stay up really late tho, I prefer staying up till 3 or 4am and usually sleeping till 11am or noon. Sometimes on weekends even tho I get up out of bed, I just migrate over to the sofa and lay down there watching tv and napping off and on all day while watching movies. I usually end up feeling worse when I do that, that usually only happens after a really busy week.

I can't remember a time in the past 10 years when I've slept later than 10:00 a.m. I take naps during the day but I never sleep in.

I'm usually up by 6:30, even on weekends and feel like a lazy ass if I sleep any later. I have too much to do and feel like I'm missing something if I sleep late. I'd like to, especially if I've been out celebrating or something but I just can't do it.

she's lazy on the weekends

When I'm alone I don't sleep much past ten. When I'm with SICY SUNSHINE we sleep in til at least noon. hi baby! :wave:

U2ME3 said:
If I sleep past 8:00 am, something is wrong with me. I just can't/don't sleep very much. Even when I go out and get home late, I get up early.

same here!!!! once I slept in until 10am but thats the latest i have ever slept in.

no YOU'RE LAZY

daafish said:
When I'm alone I don't sleep much past ten. When I'm with SICY SUNSHINE we sleep in til at least noon. hi baby! :wave:

:shame: :wave:

the thing is, i didnt eat or drink anything until about 7:30 in the evening...:shifty:

and last night as i was sleeping, i had a song in my head the whole time. i swear it. id wake up constantly, and that song was in my head, and when i was dreaming stupid dreams that song was there too. dont know if any of you have heard it but its called "im never bored" by the walkmen.

:|

I slept til 1 today... 2 or 3 are fairly common for me
As to the latest, once I went to sleep at 6:30 am and woke up at 7pm.
I wish I just woke up early, then I wouldn't sleep through classes...

Heh. I regularly sleep in till 1pm. Perhaps working till midnight on a regular basis has something to do with that. ;)

I think one time I slept in til 5 after spending the previous day hiking and exploring caves. The most I've done just out of sheer laziness is 4pm, though.

it's all relative, depending on what time you went to bed.

Normally on a Saturday, it's about 11:30, 12 if no one wakes me.

I once got up at 2, but I went to sleep at 5 the night before...

relative.

i think the latest I've slept in was around 3 or 4 pm, but I was probably up til dawn the night before. It is not unusual for me to sleep in to noon when I don't have school or work or something else to do (these days are few and far between). If left undisturbed I usually wake up about 10 hours after I fall asleep.

Back
Top Bottom