LOL! Which member of Pink Floyd are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got Syd Barret:( .....I want to be Rick(my favorite Floyd member)

1033543102_icturessyd.JPG

You are Syd Barrett. You are creative and extremely gifted, but you tend to have mood swings and can be somewhat bipolar.

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

I'm Gilmour! :lol:

"You are great at what you do and have fun doing it, but you also aren't too concerned with what others think of you and tend to be stubborn."

quite true.. :yes:

I'm Roger.

"You are Roger Waters. You are driven and talented, but you'll do just about anything to get what you want, how you want it, no matter who or what it costs you."

"You are David Gilmour. You are great at what you do and have fun doing it, but you also aren't too concerned with what others think of you and tend to be stubborn."

:applaud:

LemonMelon said:
"You are David Gilmour. You are great at what you do and have fun doing it, but you also aren't too concerned with what others think of you and tend to be stubborn."

:applaud:

moobs:drool:

xaviMF22 said:

David used to be quite the looker

WIPF1162.jpg

:drool: :drool:

1143924531.jpg

:up: I believe he was a male model at one point, wasn't he? :ohmy:

I think he had a few too many pies. :(

Oh well, he's still one of the best guitarists ever. :yes:

You are David Gilmour. You are great at what you do and have fun doing it, but you also aren't too concerned with what others think of you and tend to be stubborn.

Stubborn? Me? Ok then

I always thought that Dave looked like a Cro-Magnon. For confirmation, check out the gatefold of the Meddle LP. And yes, he was briefly a model, although I believe that he himself has stated that it was not on account of his looks (rather for a bizarre reason that I cannot immediately recall).

Back
Top Bottom