LOL! Okay, DONT laugh but uh.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..my mum wants to know the name of the film, Russell Crowe stars in, which features him riding naked on a horse....DONT laugh!!!!

*points* u laff, I rock on ur shoulders heavier than six Hulk Hogans!!

(sorry) te hehehhehe

but uh, I wanna buy her the film, cheer her up, (what wiv' her bein a fan and stuff)

no

titterin!

no

no

uh uh

biggrin.gif

I researched it for you Maddie-it's called 'Hammers Over The Anvil'

I found a link for some pics-should I post it?
eek.gif

The pics are small-you can't really see anything.
biggrin.gif

that's funny. I was watching this movie on the weekend - have no idea what it was but Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe, Leonardo Dicaprio and Sharon Stone were in it. It was a western with not very good acting...but I sat and watched it anyway...

Under what circumstances do you find yourself, as a wet naked man, riding a horse in a pond?

I must know so that I may recreate them and summon Maximus to my pond . . . or Sparky . . . or Henry V - played by Kenneth Branagh . . . or, well you get the point.

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by YellowKite:
Under what circumstances do you find yourself, as a wet naked man, riding a horse in a pond?

You'd be surprised. (awkward silence) *cough*

Mmmmmmooooooving on, Gina? Exactly how does one do research for this type of thing? Can't exactly type in "Russel Crowe naked on horseback" can you? Just curious....

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
that's funny. I was watching this movie on the weekend - have no idea what it was but Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe, Leonardo Dicaprio and Sharon Stone were in it. It was a western with not very good acting...but I sat and watched it anyway...

LOL!!! That film u watched was 'The Quick and The Dead'...........I only hired it out once being a fan of Leo's work........

boy was I wrong on that entire film...it was like...

Sharon Stone: *face down, pulls hat low over her eyes, saloon door bursts open, in walks Bobby with his belt undone and a beard longer than his left leg, raises eyes and glares at him* 'Whaddya doin here Bobby, huh? Thought u was shot dead at the Local Corrall son'
*Head moves down, all ya see is heavy blonde hair erupting round this hat*

Leo DiCap: *making breakfast* 'Good morrow sweet lady (to Sharon)' *while staring at her dressing he flips the entire breakfast in the pan to the ceiling and back - impressive* 'Say today is a good day.....Im feeling lucky......' *big BIG smiles to the camera and Sharon*

Gene Hackman *puts on John Wayne swagger and in Waynes tone says* 'Ya wanna buy some sugar cookie? Whaddya lookin at u pot punk! Get offa ma rifle ting'

rolleyes.gif

and Mr Russell Crowe

*sits and stares, doing nothing, stares at pints, Saloon walls and the occassional gun pointin his direction*

*sigh*

ANYWAY!!!!!! the only good ting bout that movies was men in cowboy-uniform.......the worst was Leo,,,,,,,,,JAYSUS that outfit was far to big for him..............made him look 10 times younger...........

and the sex scene was taken out for one reason............................

DAMN!!!!!!!!

Bugger!!!!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:

LOL!!! That film u watched was 'The Quick and The Dead'...........I only hired it out once being a fan of Leo's work........

boy was I wrong on that entire film...it was like...

Sharon Stone: *face down, pulls hat low over her eyes, saloon door bursts open, in walks Bobby with his belt undone and a beard longer than his left leg, raises eyes and glares at him* 'Whaddya doin here Bobby, huh? Thought u was shot dead at the Local Corrall son'
*Head moves down, all ya see is heavy blonde hair erupting round this hat*

Leo DiCap: *making breakfast* 'Good morrow sweet lady (to Sharon)' *while staring at her dressing he flips the entire breakfast in the pan to the ceiling and back - impressive* 'Say today is a good day.....Im feeling lucky......' *big BIG smiles to the camera and Sharon*

Gene Hackman *puts on John Wayne swagger and in Waynes tone says* 'Ya wanna buy some sugar cookie? Whaddya lookin at u pot punk! Get offa ma rifle ting'

rolleyes.gif

and Mr Russell Crowe

*sits and stares, doing nothing, stares at pints, Saloon walls and the occassional gun pointin his direction*

*sigh*

ANYWAY!!!!!! the only good ting bout that movies was men in cowboy-uniform.......the worst was Leo,,,,,,,,,JAYSUS that outfit was far to big for him..............made him look 10 times younger...........

and the sex scene was taken out for one reason............................

DAMN!!!!!!!!

Bugger!!!!

biggrin.gif

YES, that's it - totally bad movie...At first I didn't recognize Russell...figured Gene Hackman can't be that bad huh....yah I was wrong.

Funny thing is I sat there and watched it anyway....

Its bad cause there are four brilliant actors in it.............
biggrin.gif

naaaah. shit director.....end of story

cheap shit.

created.

ya know?

u loved it really Whacko....yes u did...
wink.gif

bet u had the popcorn out and was secretly up close to the television screen excited at the 'cowboys-minus -indians' thing.......
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom