LOL! Okay, DONT laugh but uh..... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-02-2002, 10:02 AM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life
 
mad1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Posts: 13,153
Local Time: 12:37 PM
LOL! Okay, DONT laugh but uh.....

..my mum wants to know the name of the film, Russell Crowe stars in, which features him riding naked on a horse....DONT laugh!!!!

*points* u laff, I rock on ur shoulders heavier than six Hulk Hogans!!


(sorry) te hehehhehe

but uh, I wanna buy her the film, cheer her up, (what wiv' her bein a fan and stuff)

no

titterin!

no

no


uh uh

__________________

__________________
mad1 is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 10:51 AM   #2
Elvis' Naughty Angel
 
Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: not here
Posts: 4,609
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mad1:
..my mum wants to know the name of the film, Russell Crowe stars in, which features him riding naked on a horse
__________________

__________________
Angel is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 11:10 AM   #3
Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
 
WildHonee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: THE SOUL
Posts: 6,870
Local Time: 06:37 AM
..........side saddle, or.........?
__________________
WildHonee is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 11:21 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Gina Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Bruce's land of hope and dreams
Posts: 5,404
Local Time: 06:37 AM
I researched it for you Maddie-it's called 'Hammers Over The Anvil'

I found a link for some pics-should I post it?

The pics are small-you can't really see anything.
__________________
Gina Marie is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 11:53 AM   #5
Refugee
 
Naya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Brisbane (with Montreal in my heart!)
Posts: 2,142
Local Time: 06:37 AM
Go Gina Marie go !
__________________
Naya is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 11:53 AM   #6
you are what you is
 
Salome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 22,016
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Gina Marie:
'Hammers Over The Anvil'
sounds like sleazy porn


------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it
__________________
Salome is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 12:29 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Gina Marie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Bruce's land of hope and dreams
Posts: 5,404
Local Time: 06:37 AM
http://communities.msn.com/RussellCr...ya.msnw?Page=2

__________________
Gina Marie is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 12:39 PM   #8
Refugee
 
Naya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Brisbane (with Montreal in my heart!)
Posts: 2,142
Local Time: 06:37 AM

*must rent this movie then !
thx Gina !
__________________
Naya is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 12:47 PM   #9
Refugee
 
guaca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,506
Local Time: 06:37 AM
that's funny. I was watching this movie on the weekend - have no idea what it was but Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe, Leonardo Dicaprio and Sharon Stone were in it. It was a western with not very good acting...but I sat and watched it anyway...
__________________
guaca is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 01:01 PM   #10
War Child
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: adrift on a breeze in Tennessee
Posts: 692
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Under what circumstances do you find yourself, as a wet naked man, riding a horse in a pond?

I must know so that I may recreate them and summon Maximus to my pond . . . or Sparky . . . or Henry V - played by Kenneth Branagh . . . or, well you get the point.


------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono
__________________
YellowKite is offline  
Old 04-02-2002, 11:17 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Lilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: back and to the left
Posts: 8,523
Local Time: 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by YellowKite:
Under what circumstances do you find yourself, as a wet naked man, riding a horse in a pond?
You'd be surprised. (awkward silence) *cough*


Mmmmmmooooooving on, Gina? Exactly how does one do research for this type of thing? Can't exactly type in "Russel Crowe naked on horseback" can you? Just curious....

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."
__________________
Lilly is offline  
Old 04-03-2002, 09:33 AM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life
 
mad1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Posts: 13,153
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by WhackaMole:
that's funny. I was watching this movie on the weekend - have no idea what it was but Gene Hackman, Russell Crowe, Leonardo Dicaprio and Sharon Stone were in it. It was a western with not very good acting...but I sat and watched it anyway...

LOL!!! That film u watched was 'The Quick and The Dead'...........I only hired it out once being a fan of Leo's work........

boy was I wrong on that entire film...it was like...


Sharon Stone: *face down, pulls hat low over her eyes, saloon door bursts open, in walks Bobby with his belt undone and a beard longer than his left leg, raises eyes and glares at him* 'Whaddya doin here Bobby, huh? Thought u was shot dead at the Local Corrall son'
*Head moves down, all ya see is heavy blonde hair erupting round this hat*


Leo DiCap: *making breakfast* 'Good morrow sweet lady (to Sharon)' *while staring at her dressing he flips the entire breakfast in the pan to the ceiling and back - impressive* 'Say today is a good day.....Im feeling lucky......' *big BIG smiles to the camera and Sharon*

Gene Hackman *puts on John Wayne swagger and in Waynes tone says* 'Ya wanna buy some sugar cookie? Whaddya lookin at u pot punk! Get offa ma rifle ting'



and Mr Russell Crowe

*sits and stares, doing nothing, stares at pints, Saloon walls and the occassional gun pointin his direction*


*sigh*

ANYWAY!!!!!! the only good ting bout that movies was men in cowboy-uniform.......the worst was Leo,,,,,,,,,JAYSUS that outfit was far to big for him..............made him look 10 times younger...........

and the sex scene was taken out for one reason............................

DAMN!!!!!!!!

Bugger!!!!


__________________
mad1 is offline  
Old 04-03-2002, 09:52 AM   #13
Refugee
 
guaca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,506
Local Time: 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mad1:

LOL!!! That film u watched was 'The Quick and The Dead'...........I only hired it out once being a fan of Leo's work........

boy was I wrong on that entire film...it was like...


Sharon Stone: *face down, pulls hat low over her eyes, saloon door bursts open, in walks Bobby with his belt undone and a beard longer than his left leg, raises eyes and glares at him* 'Whaddya doin here Bobby, huh? Thought u was shot dead at the Local Corrall son'
*Head moves down, all ya see is heavy blonde hair erupting round this hat*


Leo DiCap: *making breakfast* 'Good morrow sweet lady (to Sharon)' *while staring at her dressing he flips the entire breakfast in the pan to the ceiling and back - impressive* 'Say today is a good day.....Im feeling lucky......' *big BIG smiles to the camera and Sharon*

Gene Hackman *puts on John Wayne swagger and in Waynes tone says* 'Ya wanna buy some sugar cookie? Whaddya lookin at u pot punk! Get offa ma rifle ting'



and Mr Russell Crowe

*sits and stares, doing nothing, stares at pints, Saloon walls and the occassional gun pointin his direction*


*sigh*

ANYWAY!!!!!! the only good ting bout that movies was men in cowboy-uniform.......the worst was Leo,,,,,,,,,JAYSUS that outfit was far to big for him..............made him look 10 times younger...........

and the sex scene was taken out for one reason............................

DAMN!!!!!!!!

Bugger!!!!

YES, that's it - totally bad movie...At first I didn't recognize Russell...figured Gene Hackman can't be that bad huh....yah I was wrong.

Funny thing is I sat there and watched it anyway....

__________________
guaca is offline  
Old 04-03-2002, 10:20 AM   #14
ONE
love, blood, life
 
mad1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Posts: 13,153
Local Time: 12:37 PM
Its bad cause there are four brilliant actors in it.............

naaaah. shit director.....end of story

cheap shit.

created.

ya know?


u loved it really Whacko....yes u did...

bet u had the popcorn out and was secretly up close to the television screen excited at the 'cowboys-minus -indians' thing.......
__________________
mad1 is offline  
Old 04-03-2002, 11:05 AM   #15
Refugee
 
guaca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,506
Local Time: 06:37 AM
Oh yah - Maddy that's it... K, my secret's out

LMAO!!!
__________________

__________________
guaca is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com