LOL. I met these Americans last week and...LMAO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um, I don't recall asking you Diamond.

This is one of the SEXIEST men in the world-hoo hah.

jude1.jpg

jude15.jpg

jude16.jpg

jude30.jpg

jude34.jpg

jude31.jpg

I rest my case-the evidence is all right here.

There's really no need to tell me to 'settle down' Diamond-I'm not a little girl. If you had quoted Maddie instead, I would have known what you were referring to.

I guess I was confused, cause I remember a thread I had in PLEBA about guys w/ gorgeous eyes in which you commented that there was 'nothing special' about them or words to that effect.

I'm sure Jude, Ewan, Orlando, Viggo, Vince et al are quite happy that you are OK with them and consider them 'Diamondsexy'
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

But it WAS MADDIE'S thread.
not Gina M's.
Silly girl.

and I was joking about those pretty boys/w the pretty eyes -in Pleba too.
ok?

Diamond

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 04-16-2002).]

WOULD SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE TELL ME WHERE THY GOT THE BIGGY PICCIES OF WAKING NED DEVINE FROM, ARE THER ANY OTHER HUGE JIMMIES OUT THERE????????????

frown.gif

Gina me darlin, actually when I re-read what Diamond said, he said the word 'were' and not 'are' meaning I knew he was referrin to the laddies maddies was speakin to sugar hunney hun bun......((((((((huggie wuggie))))))))))))

Mr Diamond knows NEVER to mess with Girlie Interferencers Handsome Sexy Men!!!!!

smile.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes, I'm well aware that it is Maddie's thread-but she really cheered me up yesterday by letting me post those pics-and posting them for me. These two wonderful WOMEN, Maddie and Sula, also cheered me up outside of this board yesterday.
smile.gif

I'm not going to 'ruin' it anymore by arguing with you. I assume you're joking about the 'silly girl' part too, you 'silly boy'-that's what smilies are for, btw. ex.=
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

d
o
n
e

Aww.........feel the luuuuuuuuuuuve!
biggrin.gif

Gina tank u so much, unfort Google and all dont have many, what they do have are small, I wish I had an enlarger tingy.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

but as u know, all ur efforts Im forever grateful for.......tank u girlfriend..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom