Lohan Recreates Marliyn Monroe (Nudity)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
http://media.nymag.com/fashion/08/lindsay-as-marilyn/index.html

Lindsay Lohan
as
Marilyn Monroe

The Last Sitting

Photographs by Bert Stern
Styling by Elizabeth Stewart and George Kotsiopoulos/Margaret Maldonado Agency; Hair by Andy Lecompte for Sunsilk/Solo Artists; Makeup by Paul Starr for Chanel/Magnet LA; Diamond rope necklaces and diamond ring by Martin Katz; Loose crystals by Swarovski; Pearl necklaces and pearl earrings by Mikimoto; Pearl ring by Chanel Fine Jewelry; Sheets by Chez M’Lain; Vintage veil and scarves by The Way We Wore, Los Angeles; Nude chiffon flowers by Jennifer Behr; Panties by Eres

I found that to be weird... I mean some of them were great photos(and not because of the nudity), but because she's posing as someone else. She's a beautiful redhead, with freckles and all, she should embrace that. What exactly was this for?

The first pic is not flattering at all, but it's actually a very good photo shoot. She's pretty cute as a blond.

She was good looking before the eating disorder and the hair color change. Now, not as much.

LemonMacPhisto said:
user: ParentTrap65
pass: meangirls

The guy who runs the website told me he can get dirty stuff from her early films.

55444_f260.jpg

I like Lindsay Lohan and am rooting for her to ... I don't know. Stop being a celebutante and make some decent flicks. Or whatever.

I'm not sure how I feel about the photos. :up: for rocking her freckles and uh ... I do believe we can finally settle the old argument once and for all that her breasts are indeed real (as far as I can tell). Some of the pics I saw weren't very flattering - I guess if you were going to bare it all and let the world see your birthday suit, I'd want something more flattering.

But maybe it's just me. On the other hand, it seems odd to be busting out with a nude photoshoot at this stage in her life, Marilyn tribute/respected photographer or no. Maybe make a movie or two first, something better than I Know Who Killed Me, and stay clear of stupid celebrity drama for a while.

I mean, who comes out of rehab and decides the best career move to get their career back on track is to do a nude photoshoot?

And I wish she'd go back to being a redhead. And wear real pants instead of leggings all the time.

(ps: I own both of Lindsay Lohan's CDs. :reject: )

I think I agree with all of the above.

Possible wedding vows?

Nothing like a marriage that can withstand the ups and downs of LiLo's career.

I've always been partial to her. I do love redheads (my girlfriend is one!).

corianderstem said:

I mean, who comes out of rehab and decides the best career move to get their career back on track is to do a nude photoshoot?

Someone who is a huge attention whore?

I actually think there are a couple of really unflattering shots in there, mixed in with some nice ones.

I saw those yesterday

Those photos were iconic and so stunning, it's sort of sad to see them replicated. But I do think she's a beautiful girl and I loved her as a redhead too-to me that's when she was most beautiful. It's also good to see that she isn't scary thin now.

If anyone has never seen the Marilyn versions they are definitely worth looking up. By today's Hollywood standards she'd probably be considered obese.

Wow, you guys are being so nice. Rehab or not, I still think she's a skanky crackwhore. She's always thought alot of herself and her acting skills, so this does seem like a weird time for her to do this shoot. You would think she would be laying low and trying to earn back some respect from her peers. My guess is maybe she's finally realizing that she will never be accepted back in Hollywood. She's back on the partying scene, so she's obviously not taking her career seriously.

I would have rather seen Christina Aguilera do this shoot, she looked almost like Marilyn when she was sporting the hairdo.

Yes, but Christina Aguilera is always orange with so much damned makeup. No one wants to see nude shots of an Oompa Loompa.

A lot of jabber is made over Marilyn being a size 12 ... bear in mind clothing sizes were a lot different back then than they are now. A size 12 back then does not equal a size 12 today for women's clothing. So while she was beautifully curvaceous and not stick-thin, that "size 12!!!!" thing is a little misleading.

I thought this was so random. Out of the blue. I really thought she was going to come up with a big budget movie to you know do a topless scene a-la Halle Berry. Or you know, hold out for the big bucks and do Playboy. Maybe she just needed to steal Britney´s spotlight for a couple of minutes - because we all know as soon as Britney´s insanity acts up again it´ll be right back on her.

corianderstem said:
Yes, but Christina Aguilera is always orange with so much damned makeup. No one wants to see nude shots of an Oompa Loompa.

Those of us with penises would not object to nude Christina Aguilera.

And yes, I agree Scarlett Johanssen would have been a much better choice. But then again I can't think of many scenarios in which I would not pick Scarlett.

:combust:

I want to know who the hell thought Lohan was a decent pick for a Monroe photo shoot? She has nothing of the look or sensuality of Monroe, and frankly, Lohan doesn't look that great naked. Maybe she did, pre-weight/drug-issues, but now? No thanks.

ultravioletluvv said:
Wow, you guys are being so nice. Rehab or not, I still think she's a skanky crackwhore. She's always thought alot of herself and her acting skills, so this does seem like a weird time for her to do this shoot. You would think she would be laying low and trying to earn back some respect from her peers. My guess is maybe she's finally realizing that she will never be accepted back in Hollywood. She's back on the partying scene, so she's obviously not taking her career seriously.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom