Lohan Recreates Marliyn Monroe (Nudity)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
I am already sick to death of hearing all the hype and talk about this photo shoot. Get over it people, Lilo is not the first to have posed for photos like this before. I cannot stand looking at the little bitch I don't care if she is fully clothed or naked as a jay bird. Whether she is trying to jump start her career or ruin it, I do not care, I just don't want to hear about it any more. There are much more important and news worthy stories going on today that deserve to be reported than hours on end speculating about why she did this photo shoot and what everyone and their brother thinks of it. Blech the pictures are gross.
:eyebrow: you sure post a lot in this forum about how you don't care about this celebrity and that celebrity. if you don't like the discussion, please move along and don't participate. everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but no one's forcing you to post.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:eyebrow: you sure post a lot in this forum about how you don't care about this celebrity and that celebrity. if you don't like the discussion, please move along and don't participate. everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but no one's forcing you to post.

:up:

(some people up their post counts in recreational manners)

KhanadaRhodes said:

No one forces me to post. You just admitted everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I posted mine and moved along. There's a problem with that? :eyebrow:

Anyone is welcome to participate in any thread of course but it would be great if we could have a discussion without all the rude comments.

I'm assuming you mean comments that are rude to other posters ... I'd hate to think I couldn't make a rude comment about Lindsay Lohan.

:wink:

corianderstem said:
I'm assuming you mean comments that are rude to other posters ... I'd hate to think I couldn't make a rude comment about Lindsay Lohan.

:wink:

:sad:

I actually kind of like ol' Lindsay. I just wouldn't like to think I couldn't make a rude quip about her!

corianderstem said:
I actually kind of like ol' Lindsay. I just wouldn't like to think I couldn't make a rude quip about her!
Haha, true. She does need a grow some hips and a butt.

Carek1230 said:
No one forces me to post. You just admitted everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I posted mine and moved along. There's a problem with that? :eyebrow:
i wasn't trying to be rude or anything, i just don't see the point of anyone coming into a thread just to say you didn't care about the subject. to me it just seems pointless. :shrug:

No offense taken. I am in this thread and others "conversing" merely sharing opinions. There are many Interferencers and posts that are outright rude and much more negative than you or others might find mine to have been here. At least I didn't use any sarcastic smilies or foul language. I am not usually rude nor do I feel I made rude comments here. I posted an opinion and it got ripped apart. I meant no one any harm, not even Lindsay Lohan, not that she would really come in here and read about herself.

mysterious_jen said:
lordy lordy those pics are very ordinary . yuck , give me marylin any day , and the boobs, i dont think she used to have that much cleavage.

They're definitely real by the way they hang.

Back
Top Bottom