Lohan Recreates Marliyn Monroe (Nudity)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me be another vote for the idea of Scarlett JOhanssen as Marilyn vs Lindsay or even Christina Aguilera.

Christina is beautiful, has nice curves and has a pretty voice but her tits are fake and look VERY fake. At least Lindsay, depsite kind of the jacked up 'above the neck' in these photos, has real natural spectacular breasts.

So does Scarlett, beautiful face, ass, natural boobs, natural blonde, womanly curves. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I don't know why these 'starlets' think they need to go blonde, it makes most of them look nasty. Lindsay is a beautiful redhead, here she looks like poop. Worst of all, too fucking SKINNY.

I've also noticed others who've done similar things. Kelly Clarkson looks about 1,000 times better as a natural brunette as she looks pretty gross as a blonde, IMO.

Hillary Duff has gone back to brunette and she looks hotter than ever. Seriously, while all these nasty young hollywood skanks are goign in the tank (Brintney, Paris, Lindsay etc) Hillary is actually going in the opposite direction. Still almost talentless and even she is way way too skinny.

You know, I feel terrible for the young girls out there, trying to live up to these body types. Most men I've ever met in my life like a woman who looks like woman. Scarlett Johannsen is the kind of woman that women should want to look like. It's okay to weight above 100 pounds and have a body that differentiates yourself from a fucking boy. I don't know any guy that isn't a shallow ass that really prefers blondes in any great way. Redhead, brunette, blonde, whatever. Natural is they way to go. Most of us prefer it.

Last edited:
my only complaint is that she has too many freckles...

besides that...
SCHWING!!!!
waynesWorld.gif

I wasnt impressed with the pics :shrug:
I think she looks way better on an average day.
She just looks odd to me in those pics.

It looks like the hair is a wig:huh:

and I agree about the post about her smelling like a musty bathing suit:lol:

I'm not liking the wig at all. It looks too fake. I'm finding it hard to like the pics because of it.
I see nothing wrong with her getting nude for a respectable mag, but why Marilyn? I don't think Lindsay should put herself on the same level as Marilyn because Marilyn had class. Lindsay doesn't. And I agree Scarlett would've been a better choice for these pics.

If you would have told me four years ago that I'd be seeing Lindsay Lohan's cans, I would have been pretty happy.

What a shame.

I reckon she looks best as Maggie in that Premiere shoot.

It's a shame that what all the partying and weight loss has done to her face. She looks haggard and far older than she actually is. I think that the fake blonde hair only accentuates this fact, not everyone has the right kind of coloring to pull off blonde hair, especially freckly red heads.

someone needs to tell her she looks like total shit as a blonde and she needs to go back to being a redhead again. either dark red or the lighter red, it doesn't matter. but the blonde is not flattering at all.

oh, and those pictures came across as more skanky and attention whory than classy.

Pearl said:
And I agree Scarlett would've been a better choice for these pics.

Hey, we got a chick to agree with us!!!

Seriously though, I was once perusing a website for .....um information and I saw a set of pictures and thought , what the fuck is Marilyn Monroe doing in the 'new' section.

Turned out it was Scarlett.

I know you ladies think she's hot.

Sort of like how I think Johnny Depp is hot.

I mean, I wouldn't screw him.

Okay, maybe thrice but I'm not gay or anything.

Does a hot kissing session make you gay or just a big fan?

Inner El Guapo said:

Seriously though, I was once perusing a website for .....um information and I saw a set of pictures and thought , what the fuck is Marilyn Monroe doing in the 'new' section.

Turned out it was Scarlett.

I know you ladies think she's hot.

Sort of like how I think Johnny Depp is hot.

I mean, I wouldn't screw him.

Okay, maybe thrice but I'm not gay or anything.

Does a hot kissing session make you gay or just a big fan?

Actually, every straight guy I know has said they would screw Johnny Depp if they knew no one would ever find out. So, don't worry. Johnny just has that effect on everyone.:combust:

Inner El Guapo said:

Ahem... May I remind you where the first mention of ScarJo in this thread came from:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:lol:

I don't know, she's cute and all, but if you were going to do a recreation of a Marilyn Monroe photo shoot, I would have recruited someone like, say Scarlett Johannsen instead. :drool:

:wink:

U2isthebest said:

Actually, every straight guy I know has said they would screw Johnny Depp if they knew no one would ever find out. So, don't worry. Johnny just has that effect on everyone.:combust:

Guess I'm the exception. Ewan McGregor, please.

Lohan looks too used up and haggard for me. All that partying and smoking makes her look older than she is and not in a good way IMO. Meh. Sad because she could have an incredible career if she playted her cards right but I don't see that happening.

Meh :| ... The tits may be real but the eyes are dead.

And recreating the last photo shoot Marilyn did before her death from an overdose - when you yourself are only recently paroled from rehab - seems more creepy and desparate than exciting and vivacious. :sigh:

LemonMelon said:
The first pic is not flattering at all, but it's actually a very good photo shoot. She's pretty cute as a blond.

I totally agree..I used to think she looked cute when she was younger, but she is too much too pale to be a blonde and I didnt like the pics...Marilyn is who she was there will be no other......especially a whack job like Lohan trying to imitate her:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom