Lohan admits bulimia and drugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This does not surprise me. She hasn't been looking too swell lately. Really sad what living in the limelight and being a celebrity can do to some of these folks. :(

Yeah, and she's only 19. They seem to have everything but most of them are screwed up. Hopefully now she's admitted the problems shes having she can get better.

Nevermind party life....how about that dad of hers...Her mom seems to be aok, mom Dina used to live around the corner from me and came from your usual family. Where she picked up crazy dad from :shrug:

I admire Lindsay for speaking out on this and being honest -- hopefully she is doing it to also inspire fans of her to get help if they need it too.

I'm not a fan of her music or her current lifestyle, but when we were young, my whole family loved her (think: Parent Trap). So sad to watch her slowly deteriorate, like pretty much everyone else...

randhail said:
She needs to go back to the red hair while she's fixing her problems.

She was so cute with the red hair and freckles!

lindsay1.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

She was so cute with the red hair and freckles!

lindsay1.jpg
I'm thinking randhail was referring to the red hair look a few years later than the cute red hair and freckles picture.
Like around "Mean Girls" or so.

Anyhoo....shocking that a teen celebrity who loses 78 pounds in 3.5 hours could possibly have an eating disorder/drug problem.
I wonder if Nicole Richie will be next to come clean.

Last edited:
Hewson said:
I'm thinking randhail was referring to the red hair look a few years later than the cute red hair and freckles picture.
Like around "Mean Girls" or so.

Anyhoo....shocking that a teen celebrity who loses 78 pounds in 3.5 hours could possibly have an eating disorder/drug problem.
I wonder if Nicole Richie will be next to come clean.

images320575_lindsay_lohan.jpg

Nicole Ritchie is the example of someone who isn't pretty skinny, or a bit chubby

I'm glad Lohan admitted she had a problem, and isn't in denial about her weight like 95% of the women in Hollywood.

I respected her a lot when she looked like a normal girl before the whole "looking like Skeletor" phase,

U2democrat said:
Thankfully she is young and admitting this, so hopefully this has prevented years of abuse in the future.

The thing is though she tried to get her publicist to talk to Vanity Fair and have that statement bout drugs retracted...I don't see why she's doing that. If Drew Barrymore can fess up, why can't she. :shrug:

Before she went all Crypt Keeper, she was a fox.

Lindsay-Lohan.jpg

Reminds us of what once was good, and what could be good again.

Plus Hot Tamales are delicious.

Hot Tamales indeed rule.

I saw a bit about Lyndsey Lohan on one of those Entertainment TV shows tonite and they were trying to make it out to be that her family problems messed her up, her folks fighting or something....and the celebrity lifestyle. Whatever.....

starsgoblue said:
Yes, girls with eating disorders and drug problems are SOOO attractive. :|

perhaps the taste and smell of booze and vomit gets him going:giggle:

Perhaps I already explained myself too.

Oh that's right, I did

Back
Top Bottom