Lohan admits bulimia and drugs - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #46
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 05:44 AM
From "Page Six" of the New York Post
January 12, 2006 -- SISTERS-in-scandal Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss joined forces at Scores strip club early yesterday morning to put on a steamy pole-dance show for 400 slack-jawed male patrons, PAGE SIX has learned.
Lohan, Moss and a couple of female friends swanned into the Upper East Side mammary mecca at about 2:45 a.m. and headed straight for the legendary Champagne Room, where the giggly group ordered round after round of vodka shots, raspberry Kamikazes and beer.

Their table was immediately swarmed by strippers and Lohan and Moss enjoyed numerous lap dances. But the fun really started when Moss jumped on the stage nearest the main bar and began grinding against a pole, much to the delight of hundreds of red-blooded banker types.

"Kate was going wild," a witness told us. "After a few songs, Lindsay jumped on stage with her. They were swinging on the pole with their arms around each other's waists, kissing each other, caressing each other, just acting like strippers. The crowd was cheering them on the whole time. They didn't take off any clothes, but it was very hot."

Asked about the boldfaced bump-and-grind, Scores spokesman Lonnie Hanover would only say, "We don't talk about our celebrity clientele."

Luckily, we found someone who would: Celebrity photographer James Edstrom managed to catch some of the eye-popping action and followed Lohan and Moss outside when they left some time after 4 a.m.

"They were both running in and out of the ladies' room a lot," Edstrom recalled. "I saw when it was just Lindsay dancing solo and Kate was yelling, 'You're a pro, Lindsay! You should do this for a living!'

"When they left, I went outside, pulled out my camera and asked Lindsay, 'May I please take your picture?' That's when her bodyguard went off. He slammed me against the wall. She jumped in her SUV and got on her cell phone. Kate was already driving away in another car, yelling 'F - - - you!' at me."

Lohan released a statement this week saying she was "appalled" by the Vanity Fair cover story in which she confessed to dabbling in drugs and battling bulimia, saying her words were "misused and misconstrued." VF stands by the story. The glam glossy also recently made Moss a cover girl after pictures of the supermodel snorting cocaine made headlines around the world.

Old 01-12-2006, 12:53 PM   #47
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:44 AM
^

Old 01-12-2006, 01:30 PM   #48
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Looks like Kate is at it again and I am not surprised in the least bit. That is a damn shame Linsday is so young and already a crack hoe.

Oh well thats Hollywood
Old 01-12-2006, 02:12 PM   #49
Blue Crack Addict

I sincerely doubt Scores would allow a 19 year old (and everyone knows it too) Lindsay Lohan inside to do vodka shots.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:45 PM   #50
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I bet they would! You know why? MONEY TALKS...I have seen it before.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:50 PM   #51
Blue Crack Addict

And how much money will they lose when their license gets suspended for this violation?
You make my point when you say "Money talks".
The few dollars they might make from Lindsay buying some vodka shooters pales in comparison to the financial hit they'd take if caught with her being served inside.
Old 01-12-2006, 02:56 PM   #52
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I am aware of the consequences that the club would face if they got caught. But I have seen clubs like that take those risk to please there celebrity customers also I am not saying that it did happen, because I know the media lies and exaggerate but it very well could have.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:46 PM   #53
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
She is a class act.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:11 PM   #54
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
And how much money will they lose when their license gets suspended for this violation?
You make my point when you say "Money talks".
The few dollars they might make from Lindsay buying some vodka shooters pales in comparison to the financial hit they'd take if caught with her being served inside.
I doubt she even had to pay for the vodka shooters in question.
Old 01-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #55
Blue Crack Distributor

As for the age in clubs, can anyone say "Drew Barrymore" and "Tatum O'Neil"?

What an idiot. The whole lot of these cracked out starlets.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:02 AM   #56
Rock n' Roll Doggie

The drinking age doesn't exactly apply the same to celebrities. I hate to use this as an example, but watch an episode of The Real World and you see underage people drinking in bars and clubs. Hell, if I was able to get into bars before being legal, then anyone can.
Old 01-13-2006, 11:51 AM   #57
Blue Crack Addict

I'm quite sure she can get in.
But you would think a high profile place like Scores would think better of letting a high profile under aged person like her in(Well serving her alcohol, she may be able to enter the premises at age 18 depending upon the license, I think Scores has a restaurant style license), especially if it was a busy night and knowing that everyone has cameraphones etc. these days.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:01 PM   #58
Blue Crack Addict

Scores has special rooms for celebs. You think they really are going to turn her down regardless of age?