Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:
By the way, Axver, I just realized I have a nickname at work. I wear the nametag "Wilcox" at work, and people call me that here. I wouldn't be so opposed to that.

Hm, maybe. Dream Theater's current encore is called Shmedley Wilcox. Let's call you Shmedley. Which is actually longer to type than Andrew. But sounds more nicknamey.

Varitek said:

Giant-Wine-bottle.jpg
:up:

And I don't even like wine.

Axver said:

Hm, maybe. Dream Theater's current encore is called Shmedley Wilcox. Let's call you Shmedley. Which is actually longer to type than Andrew. But sounds more nicknamey.

That's not as fun, and would just confuse me.

the tourist said:

You would be correct. I'll actually probably be going to a Tiger's game in Detroit sometime this summer. I have tons of family in the area.

Cool. Comerica's great, but it really has nothing on Safeco.

BTW - I am assuming that you are too young to remember the Sparky Anderson vs. Ken Griffey Jr. arguments?

Dalton said:

Cool. Comerica's great, but it really has nothing on Safeco.

BTW - I am assuming that you are too young to remember the Sparky Anderson vs. Ken Griffey Jr. arguments?

Probably. But I've been following the Mariners avidly since '92. But details slip my mind. Sparky Anderson is a golden god, however.

the tourist said:

He's probably making a list and buying a shotgun right now.

No, he's probably writing hate poetry at an arthouse film.

I was 8 when I started avidly following baseball. And memorizing stats. Is that weird?

Dalton said:
It started out with the guys on the copter flying into the storm then des woke up in the baraks.

k thanks

this show is insane

i think i follow it better on my own computer without comercials, but i wanted to watch it now so i didn't have to wait til 2-3am for it to download

are you kidding me news? "sombeody beefs up security after rumors of a leap year threat" i fucking hate local news.

Dalton said:
No, I don't think we no him yet.

Every network runs their commercials louder than the programing.

Do you watch eli stone?

dusk to daylight??

don't give up the gun sayeed. no.

what is eli stone?

sorry to everyone that this has become a lost liveblog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom