Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Are you trying to get someone to add bestiality to their 100 point purity test? :tsk:

nah at dinner I told a freind she was being platitudinous, which prompted us to profess our mutual live for the platypus (what a fucking weird animal - did you know it's venemous and lays eggs?) and then somebody said Platypussy and the rest is history

Varitek said:

nah at dinner I told a freind she was being platitudinous, which prompted us to profess our mutual live for the platypus (what a fucking weird animal - did you know it's venemous and lays eggs?) and then somebody said Platypussy and the rest is history

:lol: I think the Platypussy should be our official mascot.

It's gone quiet. :(

We need Tourist. And it seems Ali and Jen haven't taken sick days.

Axver: how long did it take you to compile your U2 song database?

Varitek: are you a real baseball fan? If so did you shit a brick on the day of the Mitchell report was released and it was rumored that Varitek was going to be in it?

Dalton said:

Varitek: are you a real baseball fan? If so did you shit a brick on the day of the Mitchell report was released and it was rumored that Varitek was going to be in it?

Yes very much so (season tickets woohoo!) and yes but I didn't believe it. I suspected Offerman and Everett would get named though, shocked they didn't and I'm sure they were using anyway.

I scannd every page of that damn thing while another sox fan searched for "red sox" and various player names

Dalton said:
Axver: how long did it take you to compile your U2 song database?

That was actually done before I became co-maintainer. But I've spent thousands of hours combing it for errors, finding missing sets, and adding snippets.

Varitek said:

Yes very much so (season tickets woohoo!) and yes but I didn't believe it. I suspected Offerman and Everett would get named though, shocked they didn't and I'm sure they were using anyway.

I scannd every page of that damn thing while another sox fan searched for "red sox" and various player names

Well hopefully our teams will meet in October this year. Of course, I am hoping that Beckett is toast by that point...

Dalton said:

Shit, I meant to ask that. How much of a song or lyric needs to be performed to qualify as a snippet?

Anything identifiable, generally. If Bono referenced it (or in a few cases, if Edge played its chords) in any way, I tend to say it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom