Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had salad, asparagus, and eggplant parm from the dining hall. none of it was good but it was edible and that is a good day at my uni's dining hall.

So, I watched 1408 last night. It was alright. Wasn't too disturbing and had an abrupt ending. But John Cusack is a good makeshift Stephen King.

Varitek said:
i had salad, asparagus, and eggplant parm from the dining hall. none of it was good but it was edible and that is a good day at my uni's dining hall.

Doesn't sound very good, either.

Varitek said:
also a delicious pumpkin something. i fucking love pumpkin.

shit lost woman song (ani's self titled debut) is ridiculously good

I can't stand pumpkin. Even the pie.

the tourist said:

Hahaha, you're probably right. After winning by over 100 posts last night, I'm kind of out of the running for a couple threads. My day was full of school and work, though.

I've been losing miserably, I needed a good win.

I wonder how close to coolian I am in total posts..maybe i've gained again

the tourist said:

You're the chef.

Yeah, but I'm exhausted and it'd be nice for someone else to cook for a change. Curse living by myself.

the tourist said:
So, I watched 1408 last night. It was alright. Wasn't too disturbing and had an abrupt ending. But John Cusack is a good makeshift Stephen King.

is that the one about the guy and the cancer and the novel and time? i think i saw it on a plane. eh.

Varitek said:

I've been losing miserably, I needed a good win.

I wonder how close to coolian I am in total posts..maybe i've gained again

I think after his 200+ thread yesterday he'll still be ahead of you.

the tourist said:
I like how the end of BO80-90 ends in Rattle & Hum completely.

It's almost like they arranged everything from Boy to JT and then suddenly thought "OH SHIT, RATTLE AND HUM! Well ... just whack it on the end!"

Varitek said:

is that the one about the guy and the cancer and the novel and time? i think i saw it on a plane. eh.

No. It's the one about the hotel room. With Cusack and Samuel L Jackson.

Axver said:

Yeah, but I'm exhausted and it'd be nice for someone else to cook for a change. Curse living by myself.

don't you guys have take out in melbourne, the greatest city on earth? order some chinese or something

Axver said:

It's almost like they arranged everything from Boy to JT and then suddenly thought "OH SHIT, RATTLE AND HUM! Well ... just whack it on the end!"

Well, honestly, none of it would fit in anywhere except All I Want Is You.

Axver said:

Guess you'll just have to go out for fast food. :wink:

Varitek said:

don't you guys have take out in melbourne, the greatest city on earth? order some chinese or something

That costs money.

I'm going to make my own pizza.

Varitek said:

no a different and delicious kind of squash.

i love squash. and spinach. and asparagus. all things i hated as a kid.

Of those, I like squash. But only if it's grilled and grilled in tin-foil with butter.

Axver said:

That costs money.

I'm going to make my own pizza.

Ahhh. Not too difficult. Unless you have to wait for the yeast to make the dough rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom