Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Don't forget his voice from 12/12/12 in West Fuckyou during the soundcheck. It might sound like static, but check out how he holds that psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh note.

:lmao:

coolian2 said:

Don't forget his voice from 12/12/12 in West Fuckyou during the soundcheck. It might sound like static, but check out how he holds that psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh note.

:lmao:

Winner.

mysterious_jen said:

loves the lindt balls, hoping for lindt bunnies for easter... man i have had any for ages .

who wants to fed me chocolate ? :shifty:

I do have to admit a hankering for Russell Stover (shithouse) truffle eggs, particularly the chocolate truffle one and the dark chocolate rasberry one. too sweet and not great chocolate but still they drive me crazy.

i fucking love easter candy. especially the day after easter when it's 80% off and just as delicious.

mysterious_jen said:

:drool: so am i , so will you be rocking out wezza corey style ???

that i will, and what is in the zooropa box set?

and that peterrrrrrrr guy has a very weird fetish.

can you imagine if he met bono? "please dont just look at me. i want to hear you speak..... oh yeeeeeah...."

Varitek said:
i fucking love easter candy. especially the day after easter when it's 80% off and just as delicious.

I once bought like 20 packages of Reese's miniatures for $.19 each. What is that? Like $4? And then with my 10% discount it was under 4. It was brilliant.

COBL_04 said:

that i will, and what is in the zooropa box set?

and that peterrrrrrrr guy has a very weird fetish.

can you imagine if he met bono? "please dont just look at me. i want to hear you speak..... oh yeeeeeah...."

No, he'd probably just say, "Remember when you hit that note on Lisbon Elevation? That note was phenomenal. It was on Lemon, I think."

Fuck. how can we have forgetten the highway to hell snippet on Vertigo in the fifth leg??

I can post fifty thousand different links if youd like tourist.

i know you dont care, but ive recorded bono holding that falstetto and converting it so it is just him holding that note for three and a half minutes.

Actually, Bono would just say, "Peterrrrr, we didn't play that song."

Peterrrr: "Oh, well maybe it was Heartland then?"

Bono: "Do you even fucking know our music?"

Peterrrr: ".... do you like grapes?"

South Africa 0/131 off 38.1 overs
Smith 75 (100)
McKenzie 53 (129)

Apparently the ball and pitch are doing absolutely nothing at all. How defeating.

COBL_04 said:
South Africa 0/131 off 38.1 overs
Smith 75 (100)
McKenzie 53 (129)

Apparently the ball and pitch are doing absolutely nothing at all. How defeating.

What are you referring to?

I'm gone.

Homework to do.

I won't have time to think this weekend. Homework tonight, sat/sun morning, then cricket all afternoon Saturday/Sunday.

COBL_04 said:
I'm gone.

Homework to do.

I won't have time to think this weekend. Homework tonight, sat/sun morning, then cricket all afternoon Saturday/Sunday.

awwww well i hope the homework is short and over quickly and you win your cricket. :hug:

the tourist said:
Actually, Bono would just say, "Peterrrrr, we didn't play that song."

Peterrrr: "Oh, well maybe it was Heartland then?"

Bono: "Do you even fucking know our music?"

Peterrrr: ".... do you eat grapes? I think that's what improves your high notes."

fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom