Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

lethal combination, that.

It really is. But that's the glory of a class like writing fiction. We're just working on our writing through the class time anyway. And I can do that away from school.

"Fuck, do you know how annoying it is to get a jaw cramp because you won't fucking come already despite my fabulous blowjob skills?" varitek again

:lmao: i here ya sister !

Holy shit guys. I'm listening to U2 for the first time since I started postwhoring that fateful night during Survivor!

COBL_04 said:
any promise the banglas showed in the first test is gone.

rsa are 0/92.

and sri lanka should make about 220.

In other news, Australia has already won today's game.

the tourist said:
Holy shit guys. I'm listening to U2 for the first time since I started postwhoring that fateful night during Survivor!
No way man totally yeah!!!

the tourist said:

:laugh:

so i'm vaguely certain that that was a week ago, thursday night/friday morning. but it could have been the day before.

ok it was the day before i think.

btw happy leap day to me. nearly 2 hrs ago.

the tourist said:

It really is. But that's the glory of a class like writing fiction. We're just working on our writing through the class time anyway. And I can do that away from school.

fiction workshop is the class i can't skip - it's only got 12 people, everyone has to give feedback to everyone else. i just have a piece of looseleaf out to jot down ideas/write if it strikes me, and often the environment does inspire me. it's also the easiest class to get motivated to do work for - reading short stories? no problem.

though sometimes his weekly prompts are dumb.

El-P - Up All Night

I fuckin' love hippin n hoppin sons n bitches fuck yall yeah BROOKLYN!

Varitek said:

:laugh:

so i'm vaguely certain that that was a week ago, thursday night/friday morning. but it could have been the day before.

ok it was the day before i think.

btw happy leap day to me. nearly 2 hrs ago.

Yes, it was. I have loads of U2, but I rarely listen to it. Generally listening to their music pisses me off, because the songwriting is excellent pre-2000. But the mixing generally sucks so hardcore that it ruins it for me. That's why I'm really loving that they're remastering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom