Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't want to get specific but I have taken health and human sexuality classes. I know the female body. I know the right words to say. I just have never been in that situation."

screwtape. :lmao:

the tourist said:

Eh, university is school to me.

That's because your American universities sound uncomfortably similar to high school in some ways.

Axver said:

That's because your American universities sound uncomfortably similar to high school in some ways.

Except easier to skip and with much more thought needed.

COBL_04 said:
i dont know if i wanna go uni.

id be happy to go back for yr 13.

I fucking hated high school. It was so devoid of intellect, I nearly went mad. At least I occasionally feel intellectually challenged at university.

COBL_04 said:
i hate to bring the american letters pronounciation etc stuff up again, but I ABHOR the use of z. It's realiSation, mesmeriSe.

Quoted for truth!

COBL_04 said:

you serious?

Of course. High school drove me mad. At least some of my university work has been intellectually challenging and deeply fascinating. High school's just so superficial and bland.

mysterious_jen said:
damm there was some serious oversharin in that thead :lol:

and varitek FTW :up: with this gem

Seriously Screwtape, take it from a woman, if you have never even masturbated the first time you have sex it will be over in about 18 seconds and she will be completely unsatisfied with "making love" to you. If you want to make it special for her, learn how to make it last (but not too long unless you have a lot of lube).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom