Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked: there's 4 ani albums released since 2004 and i haven't heard one

i would say off to a used cd store but i don't think enough people buy cds since 2004 for them to be there... :sad:

Varitek said:
:shocked: there's 4 ani albums released since 2004 and i haven't heard one

i would say off to a used cd store but i don't think enough people buy cds since 2004 for them to be there... :sad:

Bit torrent for the win.

Axver said:
Vazza, Self Evident was fantastic.

the first time i heard it was live in the spring of 2002. i nearly died of amazingness. i think it was even angreir then.

so you liked the train metaphor eh?

and you look like a photograph of yourself taken from far far away....

:drool:

now i'm gonna listen to all of dilate

ax your top priority should be hearing out of range...i wonder if it's on youtube

Varitek said:
I have a friend who likes Arctic Monkeys but I've never really given them a listen. should I?
Depends on if you like really catchy music. If so, then yes. If you're all into gloom and doom, probably not. I'd start with the song "Fluorescent Adolescent" and see if you like it. If you do, you'll like them. If not, you won't.

coolian2 said:
I think we need a visit from Andrew. I'll fire up The Tourist Signal

GIGANTOR MOTHERFUCKING PENIS

Looks like the Tourist Signal worked.

the tourist said:

Depends on if you like really catchy music. If so, then yes. If you're all into gloom and doom, probably not. I'd start with the song "Fluorescent Adolescent" and see if you like it. If you do, you'll like them. If not, you won't.

thanks downloading now

Varitek said:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=out+of+range&search=Search

there it's even in australia.

but the whole album is amazing, out of range opens it, then is like the 9th song of 12 in a more angry reprise. i don't like the 12 track much. otherwise fanfuckingamaztic.

That's a really good song.

The only torrents I can find with Out Of Range are her whole discography. I'll need to restart my computer before starting any torrent anyway as it's going too slowly for running a torrent to be bearable.

Axver said:

That's a really good song.

The only torrents I can find with Out Of Range are her whole discography. I'll need to restart my computer before starting any torrent anyway as it's going too slowly for running a torrent to be bearable.

link me to her whole disco there's a lot i'm missing

and don't you use utorrent or somethign that let's you only download some files from a torrent? you should just be able to get that album, also pull out grey, untouchable face, fuel, etc. also i recommend angry anymore having just re-experienced it on youtube

and while we're on the topic of really intelligent songs by females, check out indigo girls' galileo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom