Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friend,
I am Mr. TODD WILLIAMS,i am a staffof Natwest
Bank plc London.I havea very urgent business proposal
which I believe will profit the both of us after please
contact me on my privateemail:
(todd_williams90@hotmail.com) % 100 lega
Kind regards,
Mr. TODD WILLIAMS
ACCOUNTS OFFICER

What should i say to this spammer?

Varitek said:
"i want you to put felix's penis on me"

oh ax, is that why you like pt?

:lol:

Listen to The Swallows Dance Above The Sun, eh? I love that sun, it's one of the best early tracks and TOTALLY overlooked, but ... that sample is just weird as all hell.

the tourist said:
I feel I haven't had a good argument since that little U2 show a few days ago.

Spoiling for a fight, eh? Let's discuss Agalloch vs the Arctic Monkeys. :wink:

coolian2 said:
Hello Mr Williams

I am Ian Axver-Varitek.

I am willing to do business with you, but you must know i do not do business with platypuses. I trust you are not a platypus, sir. Please advise ASAP.

Ian

:lmao: This is classic.

Axver said:

:lol:

Listen to The Swallows Dance Above The Sun, eh? I love that sun, it's one of the best early tracks and TOTALLY overlooked, but ... that sample is just weird as all hell.

only listened long enough to see if it had album art and fetch it. if i'm gonna get one of those newfangled ipods that browse by album art i want to not have a bunch of blank itunes logos.

ax did you read the thread where i popped my ipod open and fixed it? i was so very proud of myself. though i did dent the case a bit, but it'll be easier to get in next time.

Varitek said:

listen to ani!

i'm listening to regina spektor's full album for the first time on my own (heard it before when others were playing it)

I went to find some of Ani's music but my usual music database isn't working and then I got distracted by some important uni stuff and generally feeling like shit about life.

I don't like Spektor. SheeEeeEE caaAn't siIiiiIIIIiing. Kate tried to force her album upon me last year and it didn't work.

coolian2 said:
Fingers crossed for a reply

i assume at some point in your internet-browsing-career you've stumbled across the story of the guy who sent a spammer/scammer a fake computer? and the web page that logs people fucking back with spammer/scammers? spcammers? scpammers?

Varitek said:

only listened long enough to see if it had album art and fetch it. if i'm gonna get one of those newfangled ipods that browse by album art i want to not have a bunch of blank itunes logos.

ax did you read the thread where i popped my ipod open and fixed it? i was so very proud of myself. though i did dent the case a bit, but it'll be easier to get in next time.

I just noticed I wrote "I love that sun", not "that song" ... my mind is elsewhere. I feel fucking nauseous. Anyway. I've never worried about album art. On an iPod I find it too hard to see very well anyway.

Yes, I did see that! Go you! :up:

Axver said:

I went to find some of Ani's music but my usual music database isn't working and then I got distracted by some important uni stuff and generally feeling like shit about life.

I don't like Spektor. SheeEeeEE caaAn't siIiiiIIIIiing. Kate tried to force her album upon me last year and it didn't work.

her voice is a little pinched/strained but I kinda like some of this.

listen to ani, if you're bitter you might like her.

Varitek said:

i assume at some point in your internet-browsing-career you've stumbled across the story of the guy who sent a spammer/scammer a fake computer? and the web page that logs people fucking back with spammer/scammers? spcammers? scpammers?

I've never looked at them in depth.

If i feel playful i'll string one along for a week then tell them to go fuck themselves or some lie.

Varitek said:
haha ax my friend abroad in sydney said "sydney is the most beautiful city i should totally move here"

But ... Sydney's ugly and nasty! OK, so the Gold Coast is worse, but Sydney's hideous.

Melbourne for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom