Lodgepole, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where to next?

• Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Fernando de Noronha, Brazillian municipality

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Wetwang, England

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mars, Mars

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

Depends on who bats first, i don't see Sri Lanka scoring more than 200 setting a target nor chasing.

Either way it will probably be dogshit awful.

Nah, if Sri Lanka wins the toss, they'll back themselves to bat, while if Australia wins the toss, they'll send Sri Lanka in to bat, secure in the knowledge they'll get to the pub earlier that way.

Sri Lanka URGENTLY needs more batting depth. These days they rely on Jayasuriya, Jayawardene, and Sangakkara far too much.

no i'll hsut up now. it is just getting weirder and weirder and its hard to keep quiet about how WTF it is. like right now, it's super WTF.

Here's all you need to know about whatever's on TV:

Everybody you hate dies. Everybody you like lives. Except that one guy, just to give you a veneer of suspense.

Axver said:
Here's all you need to know about whatever's on TV:

Everybody you hate dies. Everybody you like lives. Except that one guy, just to give you a veneer of suspense.

false. not on this show, i liked a few poeple who died and hated a few people who died and i miss charlie!!!! also most of them are gonna die as there is only the oceanic 6. we know most of who the 6 are too. god the end of last week's ep....(dalton coolian hasn't seen it yet)

there was just a commercial about facebook and a phone. gag me.

hey ian if you play that picture game with me i'll stop posting about lost

hahhahaha :lmao:

"sunday the biggest event of the season: opera comes to prime time...you either give or go home...we are making this happen...the biggive"

I bet I could watch one episode of this show and tell you exactly how it ends.

TV is so fucking boring.

coolian2 said:

I bet you couldn't

Yeah, I couldn't, just because I don't bother with fads.

I actually briefly thought about watching this show before every man and his dog started going on about it and made me sick of hearing about the bloody thing.

Varitek said:
i understand resenting it, i resented it and 24 both until i saw them. sometimes the crowd has it right. see: harry potter.

Harry Potter is a nasty, festering sore on the face of literature. I've read it too. Ugh. What a sack of shockingly written crap.

I watched the first two-thirds of 24's first season. Got bored when it became far too wildly unrealistic and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom