Lockout!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BUGGER IT. :mad:

There's a Guy Lafleur documentary on NHL Network tonight, and I won't be able to see it. The man is not only my idol, but the one who inspired me to pull on a pair of skates!

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER! :mad:

Well it works out, because I'm always online it seems.....I don't know how it works out, just go with it.

where is hockey , when you need it , american football is alright , football is alright , basketball , blah , blah , blah
WHY NO DEAL ???????????

It is odd how hockey and U2 have such a connection. :hmm: I'm always amazed at the amount of hockey fans here, how many NHL columns quote U2, how often U2 gets played at games, and how many players worship the band...

And Bono cheered Ray Bourque on...and met Peter Forsberg.

When the Avs were in Game 7 against New Jersey, I think U2 had a show in Boston. Apparently Bono stopped and sang "Ray Bourque is gonna do it tonight" and The Edge was wearing a Bourque Boston jersey.

I think Peter Forsberg must have met Bono here at the Pepsi Center during the Elevation tour--I've seen photos but they don't specify what show or where it was. I'm going to see if I can find it on Google, it's a surreal picture.

it was the 4th show in boston , for the encore , bono said that ray is a new stanley cup champion , the fans almost smashed the glass in pro-shop after the gig

We always have our Christmas parties at a Leafs game (executive boxes) and so I'm hella mad this year. :mad:

I hope everyone involved is happy that they have stolen our hockey pleasure for an entire season. Bastards!

Bless you CHL vs Russian Selects

Bless you AHL hockey

Bless you Classic Oilers hockey

Thank you for making my lockout blues that much less blue.

thank you CHL, thank you colorado eagles, thank you ryan tobler, riley nelson, and greg pankewicz, and thank you to altitude sports network for showing the eagles and classic avalanche games (though i think i've seen game five of the '01 western finals about 20 times at this point lol)

and that song rules! "I call it a kick in the ass to the fans who made you rich"

umass got their asses handed to them by BU tonight.

that was...fun.../sarcasm

highlight: people heckling chris bourque - "chris bourque's an orphan"

ok, i thought it was funny. i'm going to hell anyway, though...

This lockout sucks.I watch hockey when my 2 other favorite sports NASCAR and baseball are over.When the hockey season starts I bleed teal,black,and white.BTW,i'm a Sharks fan.IMO,I think the players are getting spoiled and their agents get like a quarter of the player gets.I thinks it's wrong.They should be happy with what they earn and just play.i see kids play hardcore hockey from fun.They should do what them kids do.Play for fun not money.

GET OVER IT AND PLAY HOCKEY!!!

Back
Top Bottom