Lockout!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could have posed with the Stanley Cup, but I didn't. I didn't want to curse my future NHL husband by touching it.

That worked out. :|

The Avs did a good enough job cursing your "future husband" by banishing him to the ducks....poor poor man.

:laugh:

But I'm the best thing that can happen to a hockey team.

The Avs won spectacularly when I was devoted to them. Now, look at their sad ruin.

No, it's American elections I always jinx. :mad:

DaveC said:
Does anyone know that date at which the season is lost completely?

That will be a day of national mourning in Canada. :(

Sometime in January, isn't it? I can't remember. Anyway, if it comes and goes and we don't have any hockey, the flags will be at half mast for sure. :(

Just listening to this makes me sad: http://www.flickerandfade.org/blah/goal.mp3

Yeah, I've heard whispers of January too. But considering they already cancelled the All-Star game, I would say we already reached that point. :(

AvsGirl41 said:
:laugh:

But I'm the best thing that can happen to a hockey team.

The Avs won spectacularly when I was devoted to them. Now, look at their sad ruin.

No, it's American elections I always jinx. :mad:

Well then, you can be join the Leaf Nation under one condition....you must be totally devoted and make them win a cup with your special powers. Deal?

Edgeman said:

Well then, you can be join the Leaf Nation under one condition....you must be totally devoted and make them win a cup with your special powers. Deal?

If I can have one of those gorgeous jerseys... :drool:

Then it's a deal. :)

Leaffan.jpg

A RECRUIT FOR THE LEAFS IS A RECRUIT FOR SATAN! AND I DON'T MEAN MIROSLAV! :mad:

:wink:

I have become a hockey playa. I no longer have any loyalties!

I'll root for whatever team gives me that little somethin' somethin', if you know what I mean. :drool: :wink:

AvsGirl41 said:

I'll root for whatever team gives me that little somethin' somethin', if you know what I mean. :drool: :wink:

If you support the Canadiens, we'll give you Theodore. Hell, he has to be good at something. :wink: So you can distract him by, er, ahem, yes...hopefully, he will be so indisposed that we will be able to get a goalie that's actually worth the big pay cheque.

Jose Theodore...he's cute in a toque... :hmm:

Let me refresh my memory with the Leafs line-up...

Darcy Tucker or Drake Berehowsky. Both have their strengths.

Last edited:
DaveC said:
boy, you really despise theodore don't you?

I don't despise him - he has his flashes of brilliance. But most of the time, he's nothing but a pretty face. :wink:

*sigh* If only there was another Patrick Roy...or another Ken Dryden.

AvsGirl41 said:
Jose Theodore...he's cute in a toque... :hmm:

Let me refresh my memory with the Leafs line-up...

Darcy Tucker or Drake Berehowsky. Both have their strengths.

Well I kinda look like Mr. Tucker...if that's an incentive for ya :wink:

We can give you one of the ladies Leafs Jerseys that are really form fitting....that your be nice. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom