lock the doors, there's drunks in here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
yes, i uttered those words this morning...last night-ish. my friends and i were in my room watching "what lies beneath" (holy CRAP that is a frightening movie, even though i've seen it like 5 times). so one of my friends leaves and the door opens and it's this totally drunk guy, nice as anything you've ever imagined. he comes in, sits down and starts eating my starburst (i'd be mad, but he asked so politely). then his friends came in and watched the movie with us for a while. this is not an unusual occurrence in a dorm.

i also got a drunk phone call from the football players on the first floor cos they needed some "pity snuggling" cos they lost last night. those boys are still sleeping.

for being a "dry" campus, this place features a LOT of drunks.

_____
:wave: it IS pledge week after all.
:uhoh:

*edited cos after you get drunk, you don't have good thinking skills for 30 days.

Last edited:
lol, I remember scenes like that from my year in residence halls. We used to get people just randomly dialling internal phone numbers, so your phone would ring and when you answered there was someone you'd never heard of just talking about some random subject...sometimes you had quite an interesting conversation, all without even finding out the other person's name.

And people used to knock on my door at like 2am and ask ridiculous questions like "may I borrow some shampoo?" or "do you have yesterday's newspaper?"

It was utterly bizarre.

i met a cheer boy at a party on friday, i don't know his name.

the guys' names were "guy 1" and "guy 2." can't go wrong with THAT ingenuity.

for some odd reason, i am so tolerable of drunks...it's the only time i'll tolerate idiocy i spose. :shrug:

Re: i met a cheer boy at a party on friday, i don't know his name.

Lilly said:
the guys' names were "guy 1" and "guy 2." can't go wrong with THAT ingenuity.

:lol: Were they so drunk they'd forgotten their names or something?

their beer goggles would have made them LOVE me!

football players + drinking = the stupid becoming more stupid.

oi Lilly i swear i was like one of 5 sober people in my dorm saturday night. so instead of watching the movie (Out of Sight which is DAMN good) I ended up babysitting girls that were passed out on the toilets. my dorm still reeks in the hall. stupid seniors think it's hilarious :mad:

my campus isnt known as a dry campus and it sure as hell aint one :D

so how's the rest of your "college experience" going in so far? you register to vote?? I forgot :D :D

anyway i have 'initiation' for swim team in about a week so i wont be sober for long unless i find incredible will-power somewhere :sick: (and no it's not drooling)

i miss home

college = good for learning, hard for being yourself.

it's going is all i can really say. our campus isn't known for being a dry one either. it's pledge week for those who chose to go greek ( :rolleyes: ).

yay for sober people. boo for nannying drunks.

i voted before i left home for the primarys and i expect my next absentee ballot any day now.

please go register to vote. there is a LOT riding on this election. i'm not going into it cos this isn't fym, but please vote.

I spent my Saturday night laughing at the drunk people in my dorm, too. :D Movie watching seems to be popular, huh? I watched Sliding Doors on Saturday night, quite good.

We lock our door, though. I don't even want to deal with the drunk boys. My school is certainly not a dry campus!

I hate to admit...when I first read the title of this thread, I thought you were referring to z edge :tsk: :lol: :lmao:

I suggest that Lilly and Blue Angel (aka BabyG) should hookup and form their own 'dealing with drunkards at college' support group. :laugh:

Lilly,

I wish I had found this thread while you were on aim last night.

So far we haven't had any major incidences. Last night there was and ambulance outside with a fellow in the back, so I dunno what was going on.

Last year I lived on an all-guy freshman floor, so of course not having sex for three hours could really put a hamper on their glorious moods. Testosterone would flood the air, and you could smell it. Our floor alone nearlyaccounted for all the dorm/hall offenses tallied last year.

simple recipe for dorm living:

• find prison cell
  • move into said cell
  • invite random stranger to live with you
  • she brings half the stuff, you bring half the stuff
  • live together
  • don't get a job
  • have no money
  • starve...college kids never have food
  • use the money you DO have for beer money at parties or become a good enough flirt to get everything paid for.
  • be very familiar on how to deal with drunks and how to spot alcohol poisoning.

so...i think that might be it. that makes it sound miserable, but that's what it is deep down. :shrug:

Lilly said:
simple recipe for dorm living:

• find prison cell
  • move into said cell
  • invite random stranger to live with you
  • she brings half the stuff, you bring half the stuff
  • live together
  • don't get a job
  • have no money
  • starve...college kids never have food
  • use the money you DO have for beer money at parties or become a good enough flirt to get everything paid for.
  • be very familiar on how to deal with drunks and how to spot alcohol poisoning.

so...i think that might be it. that makes it sound miserable, but that's what it is deep down. :shrug:

I'd probably prefer it to work :shrug: but I need the money

Back
Top Bottom