Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
booooo

watch my video, you'll like it

tho i'm probably not sticking around either, it's hot and i'd rather lie in bed with the fan on and the tudors playing until i pass out.

I hate this mindless essay I'm writing. Doing work just for marks is so fucking tedious. Any invitation to procrastinate sounds like a good one to me.

i dunno wherey ou're from, but it's my timezone, so quit complaining, the whole east coast is baking in 90 degree weather and we don't have a/c.
ha, someone else in your area was saying the same thing too me to, about not having an a/c. then i was like "oh we have the air on in our house and i have an air conditioner in my room set to 68 degrees" :angel:

:lmao: OMG have you seen the Paul McGuinness thread in EYKIW.....Lazarus is a blast....think his/her knickers are in a knot.....what a way to vent my PMT.....

70s now but 90s for the next 3 days. tomorrow 94 monday 96. khan do you have a melting smiley?

i sat outside in the mid90s heat today for the red sox game, in the bleachers. god damn it was hot.
yeah that's what my friend was saying too. i don't have one but i saw lila post one earlier :hmm:

ahh here it is:
knary.gif

i bet it was hot being outside, eww. at least i was stuck inside at work, hehe.

:lmao: OMG have you seen the Paul McGuinness thread in EYKIW.....Lazarus is a blast....think his/her knickers are in a knot.....what a way to vent my PMT.....

Seems more like everyone's knickers are in knots there. Can barely stand to look at it, I'm on neither side.

ha, someone else in your area was saying the same thing too me to, about not having an a/c. then i was like "oh we have the air on in our house and i have an air conditioner in my room set to 68 degrees" :angel:

See, I don't have air con in my place, nor anywhere else that I've lived, and I'm damn proud of it. It's a needless luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom