Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*coughaddictcough* :D

... :whistle:

... yep.

I really need to get away from the computer today and put in some solid work on my essay due Tuesday, though it's fortunately only a couple of paragraphs from completion. Shame writing it feels like pulling teeth.

i feel for ya ax. shut down the blu crac and go for it

I figure I'll start once I've got lunch out of the way.

Though I'm remembering that I kind of need to do grocery shopping. Oh what a riveting day today shall be! :|

I've got bathroom de-moulding on my agenda. Writing essays sounds better than inhaling bleach fumes and trying to scrub near ceilings that I can't reach properly. :grumpy:

I've got bathroom de-moulding on my agenda. Writing essays sounds better than inhaling bleach fumes and trying to scrub near ceilings that I can't reach properly. :grumpy:

No, I think I'd rather trade. This essay is an infuriating piece of crap.

Plus, you can always procrastinate on housework. :wink:

No, I think I'd rather trade. This essay is an infuriating piece of crap.

Plus, you can always procrastinate on housework. :wink:

It's procrastinating on housework that's got the house into this state... :uhoh:
Housemate said last night that the house was looking gross, and I honestly hadn't noticed... :reject:

I think it's safe to say Jen's plans for the day sound the best. Fuck you, university.

It's procrastinating on housework that's got the house into this state... :uhoh:
Housemate said last night that the house was looking gross, and I honestly hadn't noticed... :reject:

:laugh:

I've shockingly procrastinated on some housework. I'm glad I don't have visitors, as I wouldn't want anybody to use my bathroom right now, and lino flooring in my kitchen just sucks. But I know that if I were to do housework, it would purely be motivated by a desire to procrastinate on uni stuff! So I'm quite happily putting my already deferred housework off for another two weeks, then once uni's done for semester I'll move onto it.

i always do fishtanks and bathrooms on sunday then at least i have that covered , and a bit of washing and tiny tiny bit of ironing, and everything else can get fucked.

Now ironing, there's something I'll put off absolutely as long as possible. I'd nominate it as the worst household chore.

only had to iron 3 shirts. the rest are polos that get hung on coathangers straight out of the machine
and the rest is hung out and folded straight away too , so no dramas, not that i would give a fuck anyway !

Now that it's cold enough to be wearing one of my jackets whenever I go out, I needn't iron many of my shirts as they're largely not visible. :up:

See you later, Jen, and g'day, PFan. :wave:

Ali, doing stuff is overrated. Stay here and waste your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom