Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW hahahahhhahah schaedenfreude exboyfreind says:

12:51 AM exbf i just did, like, the stupidest thing ever
12:52 AM so Friend sent out one of those "change of email" emails to like a thousand people
and she ended it by saying "sorry for clogging your inboxes"
so i reply saying "i clogged your mom's (in)box last night"
12:53 AM about 15 minutes later I got an e-mail from Professor-at-our-school, saying "Just want you to know that your response went to everyone on Friend's cc
list, including her profs. Pretty classic.
Cheers,
Professor-at-our-school"
apparently, i had sent it to everyone
12:56 AM me: hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
how did you reply all? that's not the default
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahhahaha
exbf i have no idea!
me: i just actually lol'd
exbf i clicked the little box, and apparently it went to everyone
me: i'm slightly drunk, but still
exbf i believe it
me: you have to have clicked reply all
12:57 AM exbf i don't think i did
but, uh, apparently i did
me: hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahha
12:58 AM exbf i'm also pretty sure her mom is on that list

motrin, pot, whatever you got :wink:

:giggle: Years ago my mother in law found my hubbys bong and thought it made a beautiful vase on her dining table :yikes:.....it had an 'unfortunate' accident.....:shifty:

My sisters friend who's a real :angel: joined my sister and I for a night in the city...she pulled out a paper bag from her suitcase...and said "I bought a tree" :hyper:......we had to do some edumacation with her :giggle:

WOW hahahahhhahah schaedenfreude exboyfreind says:

12:51 AM exbf i just did, like, the stupidest thing ever
12:52 AM so Friend sent out one of those "change of email" emails to like a thousand people
and she ended it by saying "sorry for clogging your inboxes"
so i reply saying "i clogged your mom's (in)box last night"
12:53 AM about 15 minutes later I got an e-mail from Professor-at-our-school, saying "Just want you to know that your response went to everyone on Friend's cc
list, including her profs. Pretty classic.
Cheers,
Professor-at-our-school"
apparently, i had sent it to everyone
12:56 AM me: hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
how did you reply all? that's not the default
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhhahahahahahhahaha
exbf i have no idea!
me: i just actually lol'd
exbf i clicked the little box, and apparently it went to everyone
me: i'm slightly drunk, but still
exbf i believe it
me: you have to have clicked reply all
12:57 AM exbf i don't think i did
but, uh, apparently i did
me: hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahahahha
12:58 AM exbf i'm also pretty sure her mom is on that list

:lmao:

i was out with a freind tonight and i was like "yeah i got htis extra pot that i never smoked from senior week - OOOOOOH that's what i should do with it"

Just how old is it.. its probably dry and you're going to cough your brains out when you smoke it :lol:

oh man so tonight's sox game had a great brawl and coco crips who i don't like all that much just found a place in my heart with his amazing quotes

“I charged the mound. I feigned it like I was going to go to first base, just to get Navarro off me a little bit, and just charged the mound,” Crisp said. “He tried to hit me with a haymaker. He missed. I threw a punch. I pretty much missed. And the rest, went down to the ground… like the scratches on my face were people trying to scratch like we were playing football or something, like little girls, trying to scratch out my eyes. I move one hand down, scratch me right here [points to scratch to the right of his nose]. “
“After that, people were trying to pull my hair like little girls. Instead of throwing some real punches or something like that… I’m down on the ground, I mean the fight’s pretty much over baseball-term wise. You wanna come in late, and throw some extra blows and get your little blows in, that’s cool. I’ll cover up. It’s all good, trying to pull some hair. It’s all right. It was between me and Shields that time and everybody tried to get their little blows in I think even more… he was unsure if he really wanted to hit me or not it seemed like, but ‘cause he didn’t really hit me hard.
“Big dude, what’s his name Jonny Gomes, he tried to come in, a hefty dude, tried to throw some blows but I think Navarro, I credit him. And actually I credit Shields, too ‘cause, even though we went at it, he hit me in the leg. He didn’t try to hit me in the head so that’s good. He didn’t like try to kill me. Then I ran out there, then he tried to hit me in the head, so that’s the way to go [laughing]. It is what it is now. I say tit for tat, I think I got the worst of it because I’m running out there and they can get to me before our guys can get to me to help.
“But like I say said, he put the knee down [Barlett’s play at second base last night], I slid in hard. He hit me with the ball. I went out… to the guy who hit me with the ball. And now, I don’t know if it’s over or not. Like I said, tit for tat. Right now, it’s even to me, so, it is what it is.”
Crisp was asked if he thought that’s how things should be settled on the field.
“Well they shouldn’t be settled off the field,” replied Crisp. “I don’t think somebody should come slash my tires or something like that, I mean it’s baseball… There are some criminals, I guess, in sports, but for the most part that’s not who we are. So if stuff happens on the field, after you leave the field that’s where it stays. If I see Shields outside or anybody else outside the game, I’m not gonna go try to throw another punch at him or something like that but if something happens on the field again, then so be it.”

i am dying :lmao:

Just how old is it.. its probably dry and you're going to cough your brains out when you smoke it :lol:

senior week was last week. it's like 2 months old. i smoked a lot last week, i did cough a bit but it's strong stuff, it'll get me through. :wink:

Ugh....I'm so hungry.....Friday night is takeaway night....should we have Noodle House, Pizza, Chinese, KFC, McVomits......

Ugh....I'm so hungry.....Friday night is takeaway night....should we have Noodle House, Pizza, Chinese, KFC, McVomits......

mcvomits doesn't do takeaway in the us, it's sooooo weird to hear that, neither does kfc, but iv'e seen the delivery ads in other countries.

noodles, chinese or pizza

i love hot and sour soup

i just had pesto tortellini i might have a few more before bed. also i may have eaten someone's pork something leftovers, they were good. :shh:

I'm slightly disappointed. I just listened to Little Earthquakes, and the first half was excellent, but aside from Little earthquakes, the second half was pretty lackluster to me :sigh:

Something about losing to the utter worst team in the competition at home that doesn't sit well with me.

Maybe i'll wake up and it was just a really fucking bad dream.

Or maybe we've hit rock bottom and it can only get better.

G'night! (Fuck, i'm such a lightweight, i'm feeling numb after two weak Bacardi and Cokes)

Something about losing to the utter worst team in the competition at home that doesn't sit well with me.

Maybe i'll wake up and it was just a really fucking bad dream.

Or maybe we've hit rock bottom and it can only get better.

G'night! (Fuck, i'm such a lightweight, i'm feeling numb after two weak Bacardi and Cokes)

Oh, I've been there, mate - don't worry. I recall getting beaten by the bottom team when we were on top - at home, too - a couple of years ago.

:lol: You better work on that. Wait, why are you drinking that crap? Have a good one anyway. :wave:

beatles01co9.jpg

oh ringo you and your hijinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom