Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much! Saw all the lads drive into the studio today :yippie: They didn't come out though. Sam came out around 4pm to tell us that they were really on a tight schedule now to get the album ready for release by possibly October and that they wouldn't be coming out. It was nice of him to do that, especially since it was a rainy day too.

It's been close to meeting them.. but nothing yet. But I'm cool with that, though I'd love to get a picture with any of them, I've met Dallas and Daniel and greeted Steve Lillywhite and Sam.. so it's been pretty cool nonetheless.

I have to just vent a bit in saying that it kind of irritates me that people who have already stood out there and met the band, got signatures etc... keep coming back, and then the band don't come out because they're seeing the same faces. It can be a bit of a bummer. Still, I'm keeping hopes high that my chance will come

*crosses fingers, toes etc*

Not much! Saw all the lads drive into the studio today :yippie: They didn't come out though. Sam came out around 4pm to tell us that they were really on a tight schedule now to get the album ready for release by possibly October and that they wouldn't be coming out. It was nice of him to do that, especially since it was a rainy day too.

It's been close to meeting them.. but nothing yet. But I'm cool with that, though I'd love to get a picture with any of them, I've met Dallas and Daniel and greeted Steve Lillywhite and Sam.. so it's been pretty cool nonetheless.

I have to just vent a bit in saying that it kind of irritates me that people who have already stood out there and met the band, got signatures etc... keep coming back, and then the band don't come out because they're seeing the same faces. It can be a bit of a bummer. Still, I'm keeping hopes high that my chance will come

*crosses fingers, toes etc*
ooh that's cool that you at least got to see them! but that does suck about the rest of the fans, though. the same thing happened with the recording of htdaab. :sigh:

At least it gives us an idea of when the new album is coming out :hyper:

And so cool to think about them inside, working on it.. sort of makes you feel a part of it in some strange way.

Oh and apparently, last evening Brian Eno came out and told some Spanish fans that he just made the best track he's ever recorded with U2. 'Moment Of Surrender' I think was the title. :hyper: X1000

At least it gives us an idea of when the new album is coming out :hyper:

And so cool to think about them inside, working on it.. sort of makes you feel a part of it in some strange way.

Oh and apparently, last evening Brian Eno came out and told some Spanish fans that he just made the best track he's ever recorded with U2. 'Moment Of Surrender' I think was the title. :hyper: X1000
yeah :D

oooh, cool. :hmm:

Well, I'm out. Chances are that I won't see you folk until tomorrow, so have a good one! :wave:

Just spent seven hours on location filming my English movie. I'm quite tired.

It's almost done. I love it.

Ok, so let's say you've just finished coloring with one crayon. This crayon is super fun and cool, and you definitely want to color with it again, but it's not the sharpest crayon or the easiest crayon in the carton to get to. It's a frustrating crayon and you don't really see yourself coloring with it forever. Is it bad to set aside another crayon (to possibly maybe perhaps) color with right after you've put the other one back in the carton?

:shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom