Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this belongs in Mr. Pussy's. :uhoh:

No, I'm joking. :wink: Perhaps it is a sign that you have control over your life. I mean think of the symbols: youth (being a teenager), security (the house) and a future (starting school).
:fuckyeah:

i never know how to interpret dreams, especially since it's so infrequent that i remember any! i can remember the stuff like falling, having teeth falling out, but that's about it.

I am not educated on the game of rugby but wouldn't all you have to do is spread out everyone and have track stars as to make a single person outrun you? I should be a rugby coach. :hmm:
:giggle: i've wondered that too. my dad played rugby in college, maybe he'd be able to answer that :hmm:

OMG THERE'S A RUGBY, TENNESSEE :fuckyeah:

Standing on peoples shoulders??? :eyebrow:

There are lineouts in rugby where the teams line up beside each other and a player throws the ball back in. They lift a player up to help him catch the ball, but he doesn't stand on anyones shoulders......:giggle: are you sure it wasn't a cheerleader Screwy??

Standing on peoples shoulders??? :eyebrow:

There are lineouts in rugby where the teams line up beside each other and a player throws the ball back in. They lift a player up to help him catch the ball, but he doesn't stand on anyones shoulders......:giggle: are you sure it wasn't a cheerleader Screwy??

:lol: I know that at their knees were sitting on the shoulders if not their feet. I can't make this stuff up. Maybe it is part of the women's game? They weren't cheerleaders though.

:lol: I know that at their knees were sitting on the shoulders if not their feet. I can't make this stuff up. Maybe it is part of the women's game? They weren't cheerleaders though.

Nope, not part of the womans game either.....:lol:......I watch a lot of rugby and have never seen that.....were they lined up when it happened? Maybe you should ask Ian or Ax....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom