Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just explaining to my brother what a 'premiership window' is in the AFL (and other sports). I made a diagram and this is how it turned out.

anexplainationofthepremur9.gif

He did not leave any wiser.

It's a flag carrying a wallet?

Also, can I point something out?

I am sick of people going "OMG! Bono said *insert any stupid Bonoquote here*!!!!!"

People, Bono says a lot of things. The trick is to stop listening to him.

Yes, he's adorable and talented, but he says a lot of things that don't make any sense.

Amen to that! I feel like saying to people, get over it!!! We all know what he's like, either deal with it or piss off!!

:wink:

Dammit Bono, I don't even have a freaking cell phone!

Well then, five thousand children in Africa are going to starve because you can't sign up to the One Campaign and get your name broadcast on screen during the encore break!

It's the best thing ever when people think the One campaign emails from Bono are personalized.

Well then, five thousand children in Africa are going to starve because you can't sign up to the One Campaign and get your name broadcast on screen during the encore break!

:lmao:

You know, that was something I never did.

:lmao:

You know, that was something I never did.

I texted at a couple of Aussie gigs just for the hell of it, for something to do during One, but didn't get my name up on screen. All those fucking Andrew Whoevers were false alarms too. A-N-D-R-Eooohisitme-Wfuckit'snot.

I texted at a couple of Aussie gigs just for the hell of it, for something to do during One, but didn't get my name up on screen. All those fucking Andrew Whoevers were false alarms too. A-N-D-R-Eooohisitme-Wfuckit'snot.

I texted a few fake names derived from in-jokes but none of them came up.

I texted a few fake names derived from in-jokes but none of them came up.

I never did find out how closely they scrutinised things. Getting a joke name up would've been awesome. If they ever do something like that on a future tour, we need to try to get something Superthready up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom