Llanfairynghornwy, Anglesey, Wales superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a 21st on in Shepparton this weekend actually. It'll be my first weekend of not coming down to Melbourne since like....October?....Although I might come down on Monday. Won't be free though.

:ohmy:

Come Monday, I'll probably be drowning under some mindless reflective essay on the UN Genocide Convention ...

Love Letter

Dear Sweetheart,

I lay awake all eon thinking of you, your snide smile, and our tryst in the valley. #d, I recall our meeting, how my heart #e with #f when I first saw you. How Drunkenly, I recall our meeting, how my heart peed with ferocity when I first saw you. How #g you looked in that #h #i and those two #j #k on your #l!
particular you looked in that silver clip-on tie and those two petrified socks on your boobs!

I cherished every moment we were together and was satiated when our date came to a close. I can't say how partially I regret spilling vinegar on your penis; you were horniness about it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you're horniness .

You're bald most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of wine, warmed in the moonlight. Your cheeks are as rosy as chains. Your lips are like succulent lemons. Your hair is gold like a muskrat on a summer's day. Your pug pinuses are two pint-sized oval of plagiarism.

I can't wait to complain with you again. Write soon.

Sleepily,

Your Friend

i was clarifying...so you're expecting to get drunk for the first time? MAKE SURE YOU POST!!!!

Probably won't have access to a computer, I'm afraid. But we'll see.

I should try to post a setlist or something. See what bizarre segue I create.

i am really bad, but not legally blind. i went for an eye exam yesterday and it was kinda funny. first she was shocked at how strong my perscription was (new doctor), then her assistant was doing the eye chart exam with no correction and i couldn't see the big E at 10 feet away so he held up fingers, i couldn't see them, he had to do fingers at 5 feet and i could see them with my left eye or both but not my right.

for contacts i'm r,l -7 toric, -6.5 (that jumped from -5.75 :yikes: ) and glasses it's like 8 and 7.25.

:ohmy:

Come Monday, I'll probably be drowning under some mindless reflective essay on the UN Genocide Convention ...

I'll hopefully be watching the Pies smash the demons! (either on TV or at the Ground).....although we haven't won on the queens birthday since 2003.

Love Letter

Dear Sweetheart,

I lay awake all eon thinking of you, your snide smile, and our tryst in the valley. #d, I recall our meeting, how my heart #e with #f when I first saw you. How Drunkenly, I recall our meeting, how my heart peed with ferocity when I first saw you. How #g you looked in that #h #i and those two #j #k on your #l!
particular you looked in that silver clip-on tie and those two petrified socks on your boobs!

I cherished every moment we were together and was satiated when our date came to a close. I can't say how partially I regret spilling vinegar on your penis; you were horniness about it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you're horniness .

You're bald most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of wine, warmed in the moonlight. Your cheeks are as rosy as chains. Your lips are like succulent lemons. Your hair is gold like a muskrat on a summer's day. Your pug pinuses are two pint-sized oval of plagiarism.

Sleepily,

Your Friend

what's up with the # thingies? anyway, socks on boobs :lmao: also vinegar on penis = horniness about it! :lmao:

the last sentence, majorly wtf, didn't even make enough sense to be funny, except that the bug pinuses are pint sized.

I'll hopefully be watching the Pies smash the demons! (either on TV or at the Ground).....although we haven't won on the queens birthday since 2003.

You're playing the DEMONS. You guys could go on holiday to the Bahamas and still win.

Love Letter

Dear Sweetheart,

Sleepily,

Your Friend

er that screwed up hold on

i am really bad, but not legally blind. i went for an eye exam yesterday and it was kinda funny. first she was shocked at how strong my perscription was (new doctor), then her assistant was doing the eye chart exam with no correction and i couldn't see the big E at 10 feet away so he held up fingers, i couldn't see them, he had to do fingers at 5 feet and i could see them with my left eye or both but not my right.

for contacts i'm r,l -7 toric, -6.5 (that jumped from -5.75 :yikes: ) and glasses it's like 8 and 7.25.

Wow, without glasses, you're even worse than me. Out of my right eye, I can read the second row on the eye chart without any correction if the light's right. It's just that there's precious little they can give me in terms of correction!

Is there a point where contacts are strong enough?

The Moon in question is a pizza done by some pizza place that Fellow Albino Railfan orders from. It's salami and oregano on the usual cheee/tomato pizza base, if I remember correctly.

aaah. yeah def interferencer....sounds like the amendment.

what's large moon? some sort of pizza i assume?

i broke down at the sox game today and got greasey ass fries that were overpriced and made me feel icky. but they were good in the moment.

I thought so too. I like seeing my location in different places.

Yeah, the moon is some pizza that Axxo gets from a place in Melbourne. I dunno what the hell kind of name it is, but it's got pepperoni and olives I think?

:silent: Oh that's exactly like the lunch I had. Spinach and cheese pide - totally buttery and rich, but is so good at the time.

Wow, without glasses, you're even worse than me. Out of my right eye, I can read the second row on the eye chart without any correction if the light's right. It's just that there's precious little they can give me in terms of correction!

yes, i correct to 20-20 or 20-15. But it is really quite terrifying to not have correction, I see almost nothing. It's why I wear contacts (glasses = no peripheral vision besides motion and light) and I don't take them off overnight if I'm in a potentially uncomfortable situation. I'm worse than my mom, too. I am possibly beyond laser correction on the right because it's toric (left, probably ok) but I'd still like to get it done so I need way less correction. But soooooo pricey.

I don't like olives on pizza. I actually only started liking olives in Spain 1.5 years ago, now I do love them if they are high quality but those nasty black things they put on pizza, :barf:

Is there a point where contacts are strong enough?

Huh? I mean, they were testing me with nothing on. When they correct me they can get me to 20-20, hence I am not legally blind. But the genetic lottery really fucked me on that one, or the part where I would read by the street light outside of my blinds at night when I was a kid after I was told to go to bed, that may not have helped.

ok i'm gonna have a shower, i'll be back to say goodnight in a few. i've gotta wake up to babysit in 5 hours. luckily i love them.

aaaaand fuck it. i have to have my hair cut tomorrow anyway, so i'll shower after that to get the little hair clippings off of me. i'm lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom